Anyone thinkin of visitn NY or somewhere else in America after the program?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by Hannah M, Apr 19, 2008.

1. Hannah M

Hannah M New Member

I was thinkin I might spend a few days in New York before heading bk home after the program's finished and I jus wondered if any else was thinkin about doin the same or similar? Might aswell make the most of the summer and visa xxx

2. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

Oh, I'm planning on going to Las Vegas and Mexico(hopefully)

3. CrazyChris

CrazyChris New Member

;D Yeah, I'm thinking of NY afterwards. Haven't booked anything yet though (except for my flexi-flights from the UK to Orlando and back). After everybody gets to know each other, I hope that a group of us can arrange something, since I wouldn't want to go on my own I don't think, plus group bookings would probably be cheaper (or maybe not).

4. george544

george544 New Member

Hey I'm from Mexico, I'm planning on going to Utah for a friend's wedding, really near to Las Vegas, where in Mexico are you going?

5. Hannah M

Hannah M New Member

It wud b awesome if we could get a group together 2 go 2 NY, ive alrede booked my flight n hotel out there 2 go on my own but it wud b even better if i knew ppl!

6. gayle_01

gayle_01 New Member

hey am planning on goin round some parts starting with dallas then L.A san fran, dunno where next but my flight home is from NY on the 15th sept so will prob be there from the 12th nyone else gonna be goin round these places ?
    x

7. ToddyBee

ToddyBee New Member

Im deffo going NY afte i finish on the 15th aug, hostels are apparently really cheap and its a gud way 2 use up our US dollars cos the exchange rate from dollar to pound is Mickey!e! lol!

8. tinkithink

tinkithink New Member

State hopping takes a little more time than you think.
    I'd reccomend picking one place and heading there.

9. Hannah M

Hannah M New Member

lol great minds think alike- im goin after i finish on the 29th

10. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

i realllllyy want to do New York and Las Vegas.....both if possible.

11. Felpa

Felpa New Member

Hey!.. im new on this been reading for a lot of days... im stayin on miami and chicago after my program ends, cant wait!

12. I'm going to NY on the 18th! :) I finish on the 15th, but I think I might just decide what to do with the extra days when I get there. Maybe Miami or something. NY is an amazing City. I booked my flights today and already have my hotel sorted. If you're stuck for flights I found a company called jetblue.com who fly direct. Okay this is starting to sound like a spam ad so I'll stop now lol ::)

13. ToddyBee

ToddyBee New Member

awwh nice one thanks for the link! ive got 10 days after i finsih to travel a bit so may go miami n then NY but dnt no!