Applications 2014

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Pau1401, Jun 12, 2013.

1. kaiserleiner

kaiserleiner New Member

gracias Pau!

hola Karin!! how are u!! good luck tomorrow!! best wishes!!

2. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

Re: Applications 2014

APPLICATIONS OPEN AUGUST 1ST!

3. OliviaSmith

OliviaSmith New Member

waaaaaaa how exciting!!!!!

4. DisneySparkles

DisneySparkles New Member

AHHHH IM SO EXCITED! That's less than two weeks from now!

5. Bubbles29693

Bubbles29693 Member

Ahhh! That's so soon!

6. BeautifulBelle

You guys. This is serious stuff! I thought we were going to have to wait till the Fall...!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. BeautifulBelle

I know this question has been asked God knows how many times, but I've forgotten what the answer is. Do you make the covering letter separate from the 'motivation' section and attach it somehow (maybe in the same document as your CV?), or do you put your covering letter IN the motivation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Bubbles29693

Bubbles29693 Member

^ I think it varies. Some people write a separate cover letter and attach as part of the CV, some write it in the motivation box and some people don't write one and just fill in the motivation box. I haven't done one, I've just filled in the motivation box.
    Hope this helps :)

9. Gari14

Gari14 New Member

How long after applications are sent in to Yummy, will we know if we are successful with an interview? as i'm going to Germany for a week commencing August 19th and i'm worried that they might contact me when i'm there. Will it happen that soon?

Thanks.

10. Jenna88

Jenna88 Member

I can't remember the specific dates for ours (as in when it opened and closed) but a girl (Emmy) who was in the same intake group as me has mentioned on her blog she applied on the 22nd January and found out that she was invited to pre-screen on the 15th February.

Here's a link to her blog so you can get a rough idea of the time scales.

http://emmysdisneyadventure.wordpress.com/the-application-process/

11. Gari14

Gari14 New Member

Thanks Jenna.

Im sure it will be fine as I cant see them contacting me (if I am successful) that quick. If they do, i'm hoping that I can change my interview till when i'm back.

12. Hippymeow

Hippymeow Member

Hey there! Im Jane and am considering applying for the CRP! Im currently on the ICP program but am still unsure to if i could be away for a year. I do love it so much here though! Will deffo be sending in an application though :)

13. Jenna88

Jenna88 Member

I started watching all your vlogs yday :) You seem to be having a good time so far :) Def apply and see what happens from there :)

14. GeorgieeClark

GeorgieeClark New Member

Im getting super excited now. This will be my 4th time applying and hopefully will be lucky this time round. I think i've gone over my CV and Motivation box a thousand times and i'm feeling soo nervous. I will keep on trying and never give up :) Good luck to everyone else applying too :)

15. Hippymeow

Hippymeow Member

It's amazing out here :D Really sad that i will be leaving florida in less than 3 weeks :(
    I would love to be able to do the CRP, gonna just see what happens :)

16. Gari14

Gari14 New Member

Hopefully someone that has applied for the CRP before can help me with a query I have.

Ive already written my cover letter that has a lot in it about my motivation for the program and of course my passion for working at a company like Disney etc. As i've included this in my cover letter, would I still need to fill out the motivation box? or is it one or the other?

Thanks.

17. Iman1289

Iman1289 New Member

18. tinafusco123

tinafusco123 New Member

who's all applying from the UK?
    I'm so nervous for next Thursday!

19. Bubbles29693

Bubbles29693 Member

I'm not 100% sure. I believe some people in the past have left the motivation box blank and just gone for it and got in. So I guess if the motivation box stuff is in the letter then its okay?
    I read somewhere from past applicants that the first round of the process is CV based (this could be wrong?)
    So maybe again I'm not 100% sure :)

@tinafusco123 Me! I am soo nervous!

20. tinafusco123

tinafusco123 New Member

I feel like my cover letter is as long as a novel! it's about 600 words, i'v changed it about 100,000 times over the past week, i think my sister knows it word for word from me reading it to her all the time haha!

are you freaking out as much as i am?