Applications 2014

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Pau1401, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Kathalizsa

Kathalizsa New Member

Re: Applications 2014

Ya, kita gada agent atau apapun makanya sulit bgt cari info nya. Aku jg kemarin2 nyari nya niat bgt haha tp sempet ktmu jg sm org2 indo di forum ini. Wkt itu aku smpt apply lwt Yummy Jobs tp mereka blg skrg ini cuma assist yg dr uk gt2. Iyaa aku udah kerja skrg.

2. Louiejordan

Louiejordan New Member

I was wondering, what questions do we know are definitely going to be on the application?

Kind of wondering if this new website is gonna throw us completely off and have us do something completely different! :D

3. GeorgieeClark

GeorgieeClark New Member

Oh gosh, that would be a right set back if it was all different lol
    That's got me thinking now :/

4. Kathalizsa

Kathalizsa New Member

Hi everyone! How's the application process going? Hope you guys doing all great! :)

5. Any other UK people constantly refreshing their emails today?!

6. Bubbles29693

Bubbles29693 Member

Yes! Like every minute, it's so nerve wracking!!

7. suzitothefuture

suzitothefuture New Member

Has anyone from the UK applicants heard back yet? ??? I'm constantly refreshing my email - so nervous! I'm a first timer too!

8. So glad it isn't just me. I'm a first timer as well.

I don't think so, going by the YJ Social page and two of my other friends who are also waiting!

9. LauraMc:)

LauraMc:) New Member

Hi, I'm waiting as well. Hopefully we should hear this week :)

10. suzitothefuture

They said on their Facebook that everyone should hear back by the 18th of September at the latest. I gather that no-one has had a reply yet... Which makes me feel a bit better. Just wish they'd put us out our misery!

11. Jenna88

Jenna88 Member

Hey guys, I've definitely posted it about the forum before and it's in my sig but http://jenwen2013.wordpress.com/pre-screen/ that's the link to my blog explaining what my interviews and things were like. Hopefully it can be even a tiny bit helpful!

12. Bubbles29693

Bubbles29693 Member

^your blog is super helpful :) I started reading it a while ago thanks for sharing it :)

so I guess nobody heard today?

13. suzitothefuture

I spoke to James from yJ on the phone this morning, and he said we should hear back by the end of this week/early next week at the latest :)

14. Bubbles29693

Bubbles29693 Member

Thanks for the update! :)

15. suzitothefuture

I got a reply... and i've been invited to a regional interview! and it's in 2 weeks! :eek:

Super excited - nervous - giggly. I know a couple of others have heard back - good luck everyone! :)

16. Tinks

Tinks New Member

What are all the dates of the regional interviews?

I've been invited to London - but I am devastated because I am in Italy that weekend - do you think I will be able to make another regional event?

17. doddi92

doddi92 New Member

I'm not sure of all the dates, I got through and mine is on Sunday 6th October!

18. OliviaSmith

OliviaSmith New Member

I'm through too! Thrilled to bits. 6th October in London, who else is gonna be at that one??

19. Jenna88

Jenna88 Member

The fact you've applied to do the prog again excites me and makes me sure it's gonna be amazing :) What did you do last time? F and b or merch?

20. KirstyBell92

KirstyBell92 New Member

I've been invited to the 6th on October event in London too :D so excited and nervous! I still can't really believe it's real, keep thinking I'll wake up and it will all be a dream! Can't wait to meet everyone ;D I'm heading down from Scotland so will need to book my travel and hotel for the night before soon...I think some people are going to Manchester but anyone else from Scotland or the North heading down to the London one?
    Good luck to everyone :)