Applications open?

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by ickle_jennie, Nov 7, 2012.

1. ickle_jennie

ickle_jennie New Member

I'm a bit confused.
    Just checked the website and it says that applications won't be open till next Spring, however there is a big red button inviting me to Apply!

Anyone know whats going on?

Jennie xx

2. Piglet

Piglet New Member

Oh yeh same for me :eek: perhaps email them? x

3. Bubbles29693

Bubbles29693 Member

Not 100% sure but I think when they shut last January it did the same thing? They shouldn't be opening seeing as in the past there has been atleast a 6 month wait between applications opening but who knows? :-\ x

4. ickle_jennie

ickle_jennie New Member

Yeah i'm thinking of giving them an email tomorrow if it's still the same!

Jennie x

5. HaylzRandom

HaylzRandom New Member

The apply button has been there since Friday. When you click apply you get an email saying you will be notified on their decision when applications close on 28th Spetember 2012 (the last closing date). I believe it is a glitch :)

6. Bubbles29693

Bubbles29693 Member

Thanks for clearing that up! :)

7. HaylzRandom

HaylzRandom New Member

It's now been updated with:

"Applications are currently closed for this program. We anticipate that applications will re-open in Spring 2013.

Applications are only open for candidates applying from the University of Ulster

Kind regards,

The Yummy Jobs Team"

Hope that clears up any confusion :)

8. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

hey, I emailed them too, they said that applications aren't open until Jan, but as they were updating the website that's why it was showing up. Weird I know, espeically when all we wanna do is apply, but hey ho...just another 2 months to wait...

9. Piglet

Piglet New Member

Wait they're open in January? I thought they opened in Spring..

10. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

The email said Jan, so i'd go for that :) jan might as well be spring lol but don't complain, means less time waiting!

11. aj_hat

aj_hat Member

Most recruitment companies like to cover their backs. I think it depends on how well the current recruitment session fills up the available dates. So should they need more people for 2013, January would provide that. Otherwise if they've covered all the dates they need then expect spring. :)

www.hattantimesdoesdisney.com @adamhattan