april 12th 2011

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by disney.freak, Oct 17, 2010.

1. disneytastic

disneytastic New Member

wow,i thought he was desperate to go?! that seems ashame, i assume its because of personal problems?x

2. DiegoZapien

DiegoZapien New Member

Why would he do that??? He must have his reasons to do it... but anyway... we can't judge or anything.

3. doddi92

doddi92 New Member

I'm not allowed to say, sorry x

4. milu

milu New Member

i'm in for that group dinner, i think i'll arrive 10th, and i'll stay with a friend...just let me know your plans, see you!!!!!....

5. ashley86

ashley86 New Member

Emily I like the way you think. Downtown Orlando is pretty much amazing. The sunday night me and my friend are going to Howl at the Moon. It's 3 for 1 buckets haha. Everyone should think about it lol!!!

6. emlaker

emlaker New Member

I like the sound of that!Attending howl at the moon is actually on my to do list so i'm defo up for that!You may have guessed I'm a bit of a party animal!haha!

7. ashley86

ashley86 New Member

Haha I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship haha. Howl is pretty much amazing. there's also this bar DT called Chillers and on Wednesdays drinks on the main floor are $1.00. It's called chillers because they have a wall of frozen drink slushies that are fantastic. Then they have a rooftop bar area that looks out at DT Orlando it's pretty much my favorite place on earth lol.

8. emlaker

emlaker New Member

haha I think it is :)
    WOW!!!$1 drinks?!thats a dream come true!I shall be found there every wednesday evening then,haha!

9. DiegoZapien

DiegoZapien New Member

I'm in for the Howl at the Moon thingy!!!

:D

10. DiegoZapien

DiegoZapien New Member

Children... what do you say about going to a Karaoke? :p

11. emlaker

emlaker New Member

I say..........pass me the microphone!!haha!I will have to have a couple of drinks first but i'm up for that!
    yay lets all go howl at the moon together!

12. DiegoZapien

DiegoZapien New Member

Can we do the Time Warp too? :p

13. emlaker

emlaker New Member

hahaha yes!We will request it!and disney songs :)

14. DiegoZapien

DiegoZapien New Member

CHILDREN!!! 40 days!!!

Are we excited much??? My package should arrive the next week according to my recruiter!

15. ashley86

ashley86 New Member

YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YA

16. emlaker

emlaker New Member

woooooooo!!!
    So what date is everyone arriving on?I'm arriving on the 7th!Did you book the hotel yet diego?
    It's soooo exciting!!!eeeeek!
    xx

17. ashley86

ashley86 New Member

I will be on Florida on the 8th Orlando on the 10th!!

18. kate003

kate003 New Member

I thought it was Orlando on the 9th?

19. ashley86

ashley86 New Member

O dear Kate I'm just so confussed hahaha. We'll talk deets on Friday when you are crashing the WPG airport. I decided i'm taking the afternoon off lol. I'll be there when you land.

O and April 12thers Kate is my roadtrip buddy!!!

20. kate003

kate003 New Member

BEST NEWS EVER!!! YAY!!!
    Slash CONGRATS to all of you starting April 12th!! The CRP is the greatest program ever and you're absolutely going to love working at Disney World and living in housing!!! Take advantage of Orlando, Disney and cheap travel!!
    Sorry to hijack your post...I'm just so stoked for you all, you go soo soon! Plus I might meet some of you at Howl ;)