April 30th 2013 - Start Date!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by StacyW, Sep 2, 2012.

1. StacyW

StacyW Member

My date has been changed to April 30th 2013..anyone else on that date? :)

2. Kilcookie

Kilcookie New Member

I'm due to be - i'm unsure about it all though, I seem to keep reading bad things!

3. StacyW

StacyW Member

What bad things do you keep reading? I know a few people who are out there doing the program now and they are loving it! It really is a once in a lifetime thing! I really hope you do join us out there! Are you F&B or merchandise? :)

4. Kilcookie

Kilcookie New Member

People having bad roommates, the heat, the work being rubbish!
    Think i'm definitely going to do it though - so scary! I'm in F&B
    We need to find more people on this date!

5. StacyW

StacyW Member

There is four of us so far! Me, you, a girl called Laura and a guy called Rob :) Yeah there will be a few down sides..but it is such an amazing opportunity you can't really say no haha. And they aren't telling you about all the high points too! We'll all be out there together so we'll have each other :)

6. Vihamshras

Vihamshras New Member

Hi, My joining date is April 30th 2013. Look forward to meeting all of you :)

7. StacyW

StacyW Member

Hey which pavilion will you be working in? :)

8. Vihamshras

Vihamshras New Member

Asia in Animal Kingdom.I guess either at attractions or in merchandise. There are just two of us from India and I don't know who the other person is; however I am incredibly excited. The feeling is yet to sink in :)

9. StacyW

StacyW Member

Ahh thats amazing! Its so exciting, isn't it? :)

10. canuck23

canuck23 New Member

Hey guys! I'm also starting on April 30th doing Merchandise at the CDN pavillion. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

11. StacyW

StacyW Member

12. Kilcookie

Kilcookie New Member

Hi both! We have a fb page, add me - Anna Kilcooley and i'll add you!

13. StacyW

StacyW Member

I've added Alex (Canuck23). We should surely have some more from Canada..have you come across any, Alex?

14. Kilcookie

Kilcookie New Member

Where's all our Germans/Frenchies/Moroccans etc too?! Just Brits, Canadians, Mexicans and Italians atm!

15. StacyW

StacyW Member

We'll have to have nights out cooking our countries traditional meals for each other (I love Mexican and Italian food) haha.

16. canuck23

canuck23 New Member

Hmm im not thinking Canadian food is still exciting lol i guess itll have to be Beavertails :p

17. StacyW

StacyW Member

You don't actually eat beaver tails do you?!

18. canuck23

canuck23 New Member

19. StacyW

StacyW Member

I am so glad you are not talking about actual beaver tails haha. Those pastry things look delicious though!

20. canuck23

canuck23 New Member

Im pretty sure they used to sell them at Epcot (not sure if they do anymore) but yeah definitely a must have!