Arrival 7th December

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by liberal, Apr 8, 2010.

1. patrick89

patrick89 New Member

Good luck. Fingers crossed for your visa to be approved! :)

2. kmp189

kmp189 New Member

Good luck with all your Visa stuff! Thats great you now have your Patrick! 3 Weeks til housing!

3. patrick89

patrick89 New Member

Yes I was so happy when i got my passport back with the visa stamp in it. Oh can you believe it?! 3 weeks again and everything is on. One year in heaven! I can't wait to see you all. :D

4. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

YAY!
    I hope everyone's visa appointments have gone well! Let us all know when your APPROVED :D :D :D

xx

5. MinaFlorida

MinaFlorida New Member

Hi everyone!!

Yes....3 weeks....ouah!
    it's time to buy my luggage lol
    how many suitcases will you take ? ???

See u out there everybody!!

6. patrick89

patrick89 New Member

I hope only one suitcase. I'm afraid I will have more then one on my way home ;)

7. MinaFlorida

MinaFlorida New Member

i was thinking about one too...but when i think that i need to take shoes, towels, medicines..maybe i will take 2, even if the second suitcase is almost empty... ::)

8. kmp189

kmp189 New Member

I want to only take 1 but i may end up taking 2. I have brought a duvet to take out with me but i may just check it in seperatley...Started to pack. With Towels and things I would wait and go to Wal-Mart...I'm staying in a hotel for a couple of nights so may grab one from there lol!

9. Nate_Himself

Nate_Himself New Member

and u have the cheek to call me a criminal! hahaha

10. kmp189

kmp189 New Member

Haha! If it is ok for Ross to do it in Friends then its ok for anyone else...and whats a towel? Not like its the lightblubs lol

11. kanga-rooney

kanga-rooney Member

Or the salt from the salt shakers... :)

12. AnnaBell

AnnaBell New Member

APPROVED!!!!! yaaaay!! Bring on those good times ;D xxx

13. patrick89

patrick89 New Member

Congrats!! Happy for you :D

14. AnnaBell

AnnaBell New Member

Thank you Patrick!!! Under 3 weeks now aaaahhhhhh!!!

15. patrick89

patrick89 New Member

Can you believe it? Are you flying in the the 7th? :)

16. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

Ahhhh YAY! So Happy!! It's the best feeling isn't it?!

I started doing my Christmas wrapping yesterday, Christmas in my house is a week on Sunday so that got me sooooo excited. Can't beat wrapping presents for your little cousins in Disney Princess wrapping paper listening to Christmas Hits!! ;D xx

17. patrick89

patrick89 New Member

Received my travel itinerary today. I can't believe how quick everything goes. Only 17 days left! Kristiansand-Oslo-London-Washington-Orlando. Puuh, such a long day, I hope it is worth every minute of it :D

Can't wait to see you all!

18. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

For everyone whose going on the saturday.... TWO WEEKS ;D

19. kmp189

kmp189 New Member

TWO WEEKS til housing!!! Ahhhhhh

20. AnnaBell

AnnaBell New Member

Just gone through my check list and I have now completed everything, the only thing left to do is pack!!! woooo. For those of us who will be there on the Monday (6th) Dinner in the evening before the madness begins? xxx