ATTENTION ALL UK JAN 2011 CRP APPLICANTS

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by disney-dude, Nov 19, 2010.

1. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

Hi I thought it would be a good idea to have a separate thread for everyone applying in the Jan applications for the CRP from the UK, just so we can get to know each other and ask each other stuff compare notes etc nearer the time we are applying. I would maybe suggest all putting in our names, location and whether or not its the 1st you have applied?

So to start the ball rolling

Name: Rob
    First time: Yes
    Vital Statistics: only kidding ;)

2. Epiphany_1988

Epiphany_1988 New Member

Name: Shellie
    First Time: Yes!

Really excited to be applying and really hoping I get accepted! Only 6 and a half weeks until we can apply guys!! Good luck every1! :)

3. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

just wanted to wish you all good luck!! as we could be working together next year!! :D yay

i got accepted from the last round of applicants and i start on April 12th 2011!!! soooo excited!!!

but yeh, good luck and i wish you alll the best! if you want any help tips or have any questions, pleeeease dont hesitate to ask any of us from over at the other threads :D

Gary

4. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

gary ill be requesting that i am not sent over until you leave ;)

(you know im only joking) 8)

5. CazzieAnwyn

CazzieAnwyn New Member

Name: Charis ( Though most call me cazzie)
    First time: Yes =D

Argh nerves and excitement kinda makes me almost want to implode >.< good luck all =D

6. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

7. Missish

Missish New Member

Name: Emma
    First time: Yes (sort of - I applied in 2006 but never even heard back, so I'm not sure I did it right!)

I'm so excited to be doing this! I've got my fingers crossed for all you (though mainly me ;))

8. KimmieM

KimmieM New Member

Hiya Everyone!

Name: Kim
    Current Location: Leicester (final yr of uni)
    Hometown: Ipswich
    First time: Yup - but I did the ICP in 2009

Hope the next six weeks fly by - just want to get the application process started now! Excited and nervous already...
    K xx

9. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

Hi to everyone, best of luck with the applications :)

10. emmazb

emmazb New Member

hey everyone!

Name: Emma
    First time: Yes!!

heres hoping we all get through to the interviews!!

Em xx

11. AnnaBell

AnnaBell New Member

Sorry to butt in, i'm from Wirral too ;D Best of luck to every one applying in January, hope to see you all out there next year xxx

12. emmazb

emmazb New Member

oh cool, where abouts? if things go well i might see you out there! Hope you enjoy yourself! xx

13. AnnaBell

AnnaBell New Member

I'm from Spital, whereabouts are you from? Would be ace to have a fellow wirralian in orlando representing us lol, my fingers are crossed for you xxx

14. emmazb

emmazb New Member

Aw thank you! I'm from Wallasey! Yeah would be well good especially seeing as hardly anyone had heard of Wirral haha. Xx

15. WALL-E

WALL-E New Member

Name: Mark
    First time: Yes - But done the ICP in 2009 and worked for Universal last summer so i'm no stranger to the area... :)

Can't wait to get the application process started!... x

16. emmazb

emmazb New Member

Hi mark. How did you get a job in universal?

Em x

17. WALL-E

WALL-E New Member

Hellooo! :)

I went onto the Universal website and found they had an international programme too, through a company called GREAT Exchanges so I went for it! :)
    They have a summer and a year long programme just now, but i've heard they're not doing the year programme anymore...

I went over for the summer, and started work in the Three Broomsticks for the opening of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. AMAZING! x

18. ChantelleKitchen

ChantelleKitchen New Member

Hello!!

Name: Chantelle
    Current Location: London (for university)
    Hometown: Cumbria, Lake District

I was on the ICP over the summer and it was AMAZING but far too short i would really love to go back!!! YAY JANUARY!!

19. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

Hi Mark

A fellow scot :)

20. Chris9Wong

Chris9Wong New Member

Hi, I'm Chris from Liverpool and I too plan to apply for the CRP. This will be my first time applying.

Good luck everyone :)