ATTENTION ALL UK JAN 2011 CRP APPLICANTS

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by disney-dude, Nov 19, 2010.

1. emmazb

emmazb New Member

wow i cant believe you got to work at harry potter thats amazing!! xx

2. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Ello Kids! =]

Name: Michelle Park
    First time applying: Nope

3. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

Hey Michelle - just out of interest are you allowed to apply for this block of applicants because you havent been back for a full year or does it only mean a full year between coming back and gouing out again? not sure if that makes sense lol I mean like you came back in June10 so can start again June 11 and so apply in Jan or do you not have to be back a complete year and then apply i.e. apply when the june applications open? just curious as have heard differing things

4. Lesley86

Lesley86 New Member

i think as far as i know you can apply after you have been home 6 months BUT if you get the job again you cant go over until 12 months have past from you coming back from your first program..... if that makes sense! at least thats what Nick @ YJ told me a few months ago! basically you have to wait a year between coming home and leaving for a 2nd program, but you can start the new application process after 6 months!

5. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Yeah i've heard loads of different things

so im just going to apply and see what happens, the most thing ive heard is the same as what lemondrop(sorry i dont know your name) has just put, that you can apply after 6 months, but not go back til after a year, which if good for me, as i cant go back til August, and i came home early June this year :)

I e-mailed yummy and asked them about the re-appying, she said she encouraged it, but didnt mention anything about how long you had to have been home or anything, so i guess we will find out in January if they tell me to sod off for another 6 months haha :)

6. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

Just realised i hadnt filled in my detaisl lol

Name: Eloise or Ellie
    Town: Cardiff
    Applied before: Yes did aug07-08 reapplied in june got phone interview but didnt get to f2f

7. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

Michelle!!!
    I totally applied too!!! ALthough it has been almost a year for me now :-(
    I hope they don't remember the repremand race me and Grimey had.
    I don't know whether to go F&B or merch!!
    I loved merch!!!
    Hope I didn't scare them too much...

I'm Charlotte from Southampton by the way everyone who doesn't know me. Park knows me....

8. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

The one year wait thing is for the Visa. When you've been on a Q1 visa, you can't get another visa for 12 months after the expiry date of the previous visa. Check out the US visa page for more info!

9. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Thought so!!
    Thanks for your help :)

And HARRISON!!! haha as if your applying to go back too!! this time fingers and toes crossed if we get back, we will both be of legal drinking age? :-D :-D

10. mushu

mushu New Member

I'm Vicki from Hastings and this will be my 3rd application! Got waitlisted twice before, was inspired to apply again by Michelle.

I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens!

11. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Oh Vicki that is wonderful news =]]]]

12. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

Ahhh yay Vicki!! I always thought you should apply again :)
    After 4 applications I finally got through to the f2f stage, I'm on the waitlist at the moment. Good luck to all you January people :D

13. mushu

mushu New Member

Thanks Megan! I saw that you'd applied again - got everything crossed for you girl!!

Thanks Michelle - I just thought "why the heck not" and went for it!

Good luck everyone

14. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Good luck on the waiting list megan, i think i remember you from the boards from last time i applied?

and vicki, i gots my fingers and toes... well i havent but.. hypathetically i have crossed for both of us :)

15. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

Thank you my lovelies :)

Yep Michelle, I started applying the app after the one where you got in- nearly been 2 years now... blimey they must be getting sick of me ;D! I followed your year out there on Facebook- Made me want it even more!

Fingers crossed that we will all have good news! :)

16. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

I got wait listed last year and then YJ called me on Xmas eve to say they were offering me a place!
    I know the wait is killer but good luck to you :)

17. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

Aw thank you :)
    The waiting is okay at the moment to be honest, just putting it to the back of my mind. That must have been the best christmas present ever! :)

18. mushu

mushu New Member

I submitted my application maybe a week ago now and have just decided to go through and edit the motivation section and some other bits. Since they haven't looked at the apps yet, do you reckon they'll see the one I've updated or do I need to email them to let them know - any advice?

:)

19. xSmidgex

xSmidgex New Member

i asked this when i applied and it automatically updates so they will see anything you change...however if you change it after they have gone through your application then they wont see it unless they happen to look at yours by chance.

So you can keep changing it to your hearts content until a little bit after the applications close...then i would leave it :)

GOOD LUCK!!!

20. natbo92

natbo92 New Member

hey i will be reapplying in Jan

Name: Nathan

i wish you all the best of luck to those who are applying :)