ATTENTION ALL UK JAN 2011 CRP APPLICANTS

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by disney-dude, Nov 19, 2010.

1. emmaecstatic

emmaecstatic New Member

Haha yes i like that thinking of being in the middle of March :D.

2. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

i think they will email us all on the 1st of april and noone will believe them cos its april fools!!!!

3. jamjam251

jamjam251 Member

I would be the one to fall for something like that haha.....It would be pretty evil if they did do that to us though :-[ x

4. rynobu25

rynobu25 New Member

So I've been thinking... Where Disney are recruiting only once for 2012, is it likely that there will still be a waiting list, or would they just allocate a years worth of dates to everyone they feel are suitable? I'm not 100% sure how the waitlist works, but could they just not have one for this recruitment season?

5. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

I'd be surprised if there wasn't one- the list's usually put together to give applicants the chance to go if additional places arise, which usually happens if people turn down their offer, drop out of the program or if Disney decide they need more staff than they originally thought so I don't see that being any less likely to happen just because they recruited for a year rather than 6 months- the opposite tbh.

I hope they don't though because the waiting list is poo, and I hate the though of having to re-apply and getting put right back on it lol.

6. mushu

mushu New Member

Me too!! I like the idea of being a waiting expert, it sounds more positive lol. Time does seem to be going quicker this time though I'm finding...although I could just be being more optimistic like Emma here:
    Well you say that, I had my f2f on April Fools Day last year - couldn't believe it!!

7. Rhianny224

Rhianny224 New Member

hi all!
    I'm Rhian from scotland and i applied last month ! my friend finished the programme and she encouraged me to give applying a go so here i am!
    best of luck to everyone! hope we hear soonish - i am already checking my emails every ten minutes to see if i have got something back haha!
    x

8. mpark90

mpark90 Member

ooooh whose your friend

and yesssss :) obsessed about e-mail too, am i

i just realised that was a bit yoda'ish

sorry

9. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Checking your emails is sooooooo 2007! Buy a grown up's phone & get a BlackBerry :p

10. catfish278

catfish278 Member

LOL this is the first application process I've gone through as a Blackberry owner! I'll be pooing myself every time it beeps!!!

11. Rhianny224

Rhianny224 New Member

my friend was lily caroll? she finished in september last year.
    haha no you need a iphone... :p
    x

12. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Lily is awesome!

iPhone for show, BlackBerry for Pro!

13. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Ooooh I'm getting my Blackberry next week! Very excited! Will be the first time in a while that it's not a hand-me-down phone!

14. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Awwh i love lilly :)
    andddd

Team blackberry <3
    tho mines like a white.. black beryy... haha

15. Missish

Missish New Member

And that is why I like having a normal old school phone that can't receive emails!

So, it's less than a month til we'll have heard back. GDFJKGDH.

16. meganlauren

meganlauren New Member

Hello all :) I'm a bit slow with finding this site, oops :$
    anyway..
    Name: Megan
    First Time: Yes

I also have a Blackberry, haha ;)

17. CazzieAnwyn

CazzieAnwyn New Member

I have a Sony Ericsson....

Ed Hardy styleee 8)

18. mushu

mushu New Member

All you Blackberry users...are the buttons really as tiny and hard to press as they look??

I'm really, very glad that I can't check my emails on my phone...well I can, but not unless I want them the size of the average matchbox!

Would quite like an iphone actually...I've heard you can get BBM on them??

19. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

That would make calling it BlackBerry Messenger kind of silly if you could use it on an Apple :p

20. meganlauren

meganlauren New Member

No :) unless you have seriously HUGE fingers. You could get a BB pearl? they sorta have a normal phone keypad.