ATTENTION ALL UK JAN 2011 CRP APPLICANTS

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by disney-dude, Nov 19, 2010.

1. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

Don't forget there's also the end of this year. We don't know how many places will still be left over once they've given out all the waitlist places and it wouldn't surprise me if there were a fair few left over for you guys.

2. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

Yeah, but they said that the places were primarily throughout 2012, and there may be some earlier. That made it sound like most places will be 2012, ah its all confusing, oh well.

3. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

If I were you, I wouldn't even try and work out their plans. I've sat through many applications for this program and have given up trying to guess. Just wait and see what is said when they start the phone interviews, then they will be able to clear things up :)

4. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

thats exactly what im doing :)

5. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

So phone interviews next......... once all the hype dies down let's get some chat going about the interviews :)

6. seabadger

seabadger New Member

Name: Lisa
    First time: Yes

Just joined today as i got my email saying i've been given a phone interview. Tried super hard not to think about this whole situation, and now i've found out i'm really excited, but i'm truly not trying to get my hopes up, just in case yanno!?

7. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

Hi welcome :)

8. Disney2010

Disney2010 New Member

Hi Everyone
    Name: Joanne
    Hey everyone, I applied last year and didn't get through to phone interviews, but I got my e-mail last night saying I got through to Phone Interviews, Im so excited!!!!! Does anyone know if sucessful, when would be starting? xxxx :) :) :)

9. Missish

Missish New Member

I hope this isn't true - I was relieved when I found out that the places would be for all of 2012 because a friend of mine is getting married in April and I want to be there! I'm just worried that if I mention this in the phone interview, they're less likely to put me through because I'm not available when they'd want me ...

10. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

I would tell them in the interview as they may still hire for longer than just up til April - afterall last lot of applicants the start dates were extended also they are pretty flexible as there are bound to be people who are desperate to start earlier so they will just give those dates to those people

11. Missish

Missish New Member

It's fine - Nick said most of the places will be between January and October 2012. Thank goodness! :)

12. MichaelA

MichaelA New Member

Name: Michael
    First time: Indeed

13. Disney2010

Disney2010 New Member

Hi Michael, where about in Liverpool u from. I'm from Aintree xx

14. disneyglitter

disneyglitter New Member

Name: Charli
    First time: Yes, am soooo nervous!!

My phone interview is in 2 hours! Good luck to everyone! :-*

15. Disney2010

Disney2010 New Member

Good Luck Charli :D :D :D :D

16. disneyglitter

disneyglitter New Member

I just had the interview!!! Aaah, so relieved it's over and Amy was lovely!!!

17. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Somebody else from Telford? I thought I was the only one.

18. mizzbex2807

mizzbex2807 New Member

O wkd Charli so it went ok? cant wait to do mine!! x

19. disneyglitter

disneyglitter New Member

Haha! Well, I'm in Preston currently as I'm at Uni but I'm from Telford. :D

20. disneyglitter

disneyglitter New Member

It went "ok" as in I'm a little worried I might have sounded pretty shakey... but fingers crossed!!