ATTENTION ALL UK JAN 2011 CRP APPLICANTS

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by disney-dude, Nov 19, 2010.

1. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

alrite nathan how many times have you applied for the prog? Another scot woo hoo!

2. Chris9Wong

Chris9Wong New Member

Does anybody know when the applications close after they're gonna open in January??? How long do we have to apply?

Also, do we submit our cover letter along with the CV in the same word document? Is there an address we put at the top of the cover letter also? i.e. who do we write the letter to?

Chris Wong
    Liverpool, UK

3. natbo92

natbo92 New Member

hey, Ive applied once but i didn't get very far so yeah we will see lol

4. natbo92

natbo92 New Member

hey I'm not sure when they close

5. claireyboo

claireyboo New Member

Hey :) I'm applying in Jan too!
    Name: Claire
    First time applying: No

I applied last January, and got a f2f but I think I was a bit too nervous and lacking in experience last year so I didn't get it :(
    But I've kept my waitressing/bar job, done a business access course at college and have a few offers for international hospitality management at uni for 2012 so hopefully all that experience will help me along!
    I'm so excited to apply though! Only 15 days left!!
    x

6. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

its so close for us ow to apply am i the only one getting all excited :D

7. mpark90

mpark90 Member

im pretty stoked about it :)

8. mushu

mushu New Member

Pretty impatient.

;D

9. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

im excited but too nervous aswell!!!! michelle how have you put it on your cover letter did you just explain a really good reason to go back or what??? i really dont know what to write!!! lol xx

10. Missish

Missish New Member

I'd be excited about how close it's getting if I'd written my cover letter! I've no idea how to write it - everything I try just comes out sounding lame :(

11. CazzieAnwyn

CazzieAnwyn New Member

Same here =[ It's the most awkwardest thing I have ever tried to do! I don't even know why because Disney is something I am more then certain I want to do! D=

12. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Ive not finished it yet, but basically i kinda.. cheesed up some things and said how i loved it and havent quite finished with disney yet and how it will really boost my career in the tourism industry and all that sorta things :)

13. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

as it is less than a week to applications open, I just wanted to say good luck to everyone, hjope we all make it to wdw!!!! :)

14. claireyboo

claireyboo New Member

yes very excited now! roll on wednesday! ;D x

15. pinkspideruk

i put my application in this morning - im not 100% happy with my cover letter to be honest but i could continue to re-write it again and again and prob not ever be happy with it

16. claireyboo

claireyboo New Member

good luck :) i'm sure its great!

17. CazzieAnwyn

CazzieAnwyn New Member

Three days =D So excited and yet so nervous at the same time! Good luck everyone! Hope to see you all at WDW!

18. pinkspideruk

hey cazzie you get ya cover letter done ok? :D

19. mpark90

mpark90 Member

submitted mine today and feel the exact same way about my cover letter, but i was like 'oh bloody hell' ill just submit it, that way i cant sit and re-write it all the time haha

bring on some news!!

20. CazzieAnwyn

CazzieAnwyn New Member

Omg Ellie I did thank-you so much for helping :D I'd still be struggling with it if it wasn't for you!

Edit:: Also are people sending their applications in now?