ATTENTION ALL UK JAN 2011 CRP APPLICANTS

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by disney-dude, Nov 19, 2010.

1. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

i think most people are putting their applications in now or very soon cos they havent given us a definite closing date for the applications which means they could close at ay time once thery have received enough so i guess most people thik its better to get it i early than not at all. also u can put your app in now but still work on it and make changes until they open :)

im glad you were able to do it i think we could use an example or something on the site for people to get some ideas. its hard if u have ever had to write one before byut also because writing one for disney is so different to writing one to go with ya application to work in a bank or somewhere like thgat

2. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

I hope doing it at 8am on the 5th isn't too late! ha ha ha

3. CazzieAnwyn

CazzieAnwyn New Member

Hmm you know when your applying, CV is for your CV right, where does your cover letter go D=

4. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

Its a case of ok, ill do it before work when im still drunk from the night before ha ha ha

Covering letter - merge it with c.v. into 1 doc and upload it :)

5. CazzieAnwyn

CazzieAnwyn New Member

xD, Are you sure being a tiddly bit drunk is the best time to be applying for things :p

Thank-you though =D I'm trying to make it less painfully obvious of my newness to the adult world. dun dun dunnnn ahaha sorry I have a stupid cold and I've been banished to my room so if i ramble its because I havent been able to unleash my ramblings to people in the real world xD

6. Missish

Missish New Member

I can't bring myself to submit it early - I've got it in my head that I'm submitting it on the 5th, so that's what I'm doing!

Still not sure what to do about the motivation box - I'm putting my cover letter with my CV, and I know that some people leave the motivation box blank, but I just don't like the idea of doing that! What's everyone else doing with that box?

7. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

rambling is fun, im 26 and dont have the cold and i do it all the time :)

also i like the use of a tiddly bit term ha ha. It will be cool. I wont drink too much :)

8. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

i basically summarised my covering letter in the box

9. CazzieAnwyn

CazzieAnwyn New Member

I just applied so I know its done though it does mean a bit longer to find out if I got in xD

I filled in the motivation box, like what I hope to gain from Disney, and why Disney is the best place for me to do this.. gaining? But I think I would like to continue working at walk Disney world anyway and this would just be a good chance to get the feel of Disney life and stuff.

I don't see how people could leave it blank though D= I mean isn't it one of the questions you could be asked in the phone interview? I mean if you leave it blank now and they ask you it what will you do D= ... I think I worry a bit much

Rambling is fun! I'm glad to have found another person who thinks so xD my family just say im loud and obnoxious xD Ahaha I ramble when I dont have a cold as well, but with I get to mis-say words with a funny accent.

You can use it if you like xD (Like I own a phrase xD) And good good =]... In my head I'm starting to sound like my mother so I think I'm going to say "You know how much is a good amount" And walk away before I turn 40 with grey roots =[

10. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

ha ha ha

11. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

i wouldnt worry too much about motivation box - some people put their cover letters there and some leave it blank and attach their cover letter with their cv

i personally am tryinmg to bring back the phrase 'slap my ass and call me charlie' its just not catching on tho :D

12. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

well slap my ass and call me charlie, i can't think why

13. Chris9Wong

Chris9Wong New Member

I sent Yummy Jobs an email about when the applicants close and Kristen replied saying as long as we submit our CV/Cover Letter by the 15th we'll be fine.

14. citywalk

citywalk New Member

Well here we go again. Time to reapply. I rushed my last application but Im gonna try and take my time with this one and try and remember some of the things I said the 1st time round!!!

15. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

This forum does not work well on iPhones.... Anyone up for inventing an app??

I totally forgot to attach my cover letter to my cv. Thank god I realised. Just wanted to say a massive good luck to everyone. Hopefully we will be meeting soon for interviews!

And happy new year to you all!!

Xxxx

16. brownielvsgoofy

brownielvsgoofy New Member

Hey Everyone

I have just applied and I am really nervous :)

17. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

Hi everyone, just wanted to say well done to those that have sent in application! The organised person in me was getting confused as to who we have on this thread applying this time around, so I’ve listed the names I have seen on this thread below, if nothing else it will help when we are getting to know each other through this. So we have:

Rob
    Shellie
    Cazzie
    Emma
    Kim
    Emma
    Mark
    Chantelle
    Chris
    Michelle
    Ellie
    Vicki
    Nathan
    Claire
    Clark
    Brownielvsgoofy

Good sounding bunch eh? Hope yummy just take these names and put them in the successful pile :)

Also is a group filled with people all over the world (but mostly UK) who are going to WDW next year, I know it may not be fun listening to people who are going but just incase anyone wants a chat with people who are there/went through the procedure here it is

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_139449516103509&ap=1

Anyway hope you all are well and bring on the fun on the next few months!

18. emmazb

emmazb New Member

is one of those emma's me? lol, if not add me to the list, then there will be 3! that could be confusing haha.

em x

19. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

im sure you are, i went through the thread and wrote down any names :)

20. Epiphany_1988

Epiphany_1988 New Member

Rob that list is amazing! I get sooo confused knowing who is applying and who is already in but this helps alot! Thank the lord for your organisation skills haha :)