ATTENTION ALL UK JAN 2011 CRP APPLICANTS

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by disney-dude, Nov 19, 2010.

1. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

I.just.applied.

Oh.
    My.
    Godddd!

2. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

and breathe

3. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

When I got the job last I stopped coming on here because I didn't want to feel like I was rubbing it in anyones face if they didn't get accepted. Perhaps thats what the others thought too?

Good luck though :))

4. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

I didnt really have time to come on the forums much during my programme - your busy as anything lol

5. claireyboo

claireyboo New Member

All this waiting to hear is killing me! I know it hasn't been a week yet but HURRY UP! I'm so impatient

6. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

I agree, was the last thing on my mind.

I should really get off this forum and do some work before I get it blocked and can't use it at all....

7. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

This is rather obvious but...

Its strange to think that we are all chatting away and at least some (if not all of us) are destined to spend a year together - its mad isn't it?

8. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

it's really magical :D

9. CazzieAnwyn

CazzieAnwyn New Member

So am I xD its like ARGH I want to know now D= waiting for things you really want is always worse. I think anyway xD

Mad, but nice I think. Means you've got good foundations with people before you go. Also means if your need help you've got people your more confident to ask for help from without feeling a nuisance.

10. pinkspideruk

also means if your unlucky and dont get through you have someone to main gate you and get you a discount resort when you take a consolation holiday instead :p

11. CazzieAnwyn

CazzieAnwyn New Member

I like that idea xD "You there, I didn't get in, make me feel special D=" (exchanges stories)

12. TreacleMagic

TreacleMagic New Member

Has anyone heard anything yet? The suspense is killing me!!!

13. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

14. claireyboo

claireyboo New Member

Yeah same! I wish they would just put us out of our misery and tell us now!

15. pinkspideruk

16. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

whats that? Im sure ive heard of that before Ellie?

17. KimmieM

KimmieM New Member

Ok guys I'm officially starting to panic...

I have a huge coursework deadline on Thursday, so literally all of my time up until then has to be focused on completing that.. which is making me really scared that I'm not gonna have time to get my cover letter and CRP application in fast enough!

Think the earliest I could write it is late Thursday night or Friday afternoon... please tell me that someone has confidence that applications will still be open by then!

Fingers crossed for everyone that's waiting so far (And so I've been pretty unsociable on the forums at the moment - I'll be much more chatty when this evil coursework is funally over!)

xxx

18. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

im really sure they will still be open this week, so dont panic, email yummy though they are cool

19. CazzieAnwyn

CazzieAnwyn New Member

Exactly! (breaks down) I want to go now D=

I heard they closed on the 15th. Im not to sure but I would try to get it in before that date.

20. pinkspideruk

I would put my CV in and the in the motivation box put a note saying cover letter to follow on such and such a date