ATTENTION THOSE CANADIANS FLYING OUT DEC.5th........what FLIGHT are you taking??

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by spa_life_girl, May 25, 2006.

1. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

So, I thought that perhaps we could all maybe start a post about when your planning on flying out??
    Maybe we could all plan around one another flights and get there as a group??

Meet up...share some laughs and maybe make things easier for those leaving home for the very first time??

Drop the information here...........I am TRYING to plan my flight out of Nova Scotia early so I will arrive in the EARLY afternoon!!! Will give you the EXACT info when I book it!!

2. Emily

Emily New Member

Re: ATTENTION THOSE CANADIANS FLYING OUT DEC.5th........what FLIGHT are you taki

I will be flying out of toronto, hopefully an early flight so I get there early afternoon.

Is anyone else flying out of toronto?

Any stop overs in toronto?

....I feel so alone :p

3. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

NO WORRIES SWEETIE......
    I cannot get a DIRECT flight with Delta through Halifax so I have to go through Toronto!! What airlines are you flying with anyways??
    I have a $200 credit voucher with Delta so that is who I will be flying with!! But will have to leave halifax becuase that is where I will be visiting before I go!!

4. Emily

Emily New Member

Re: ATTENTION THOSE CANADIANS FLYING OUT DEC.5th........what FLIGHT are you taki

Hey!!!

I have been looking up flights and unfortunately Delta prices are a bit to rich for my blood. I will most likely be flying West Jet or something along those lines.

So no one else is flying out of Toronto December 5th??

Looks like we will be on our own SLG :-\

5. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

Well Emily I think that once we get going we will start seeing a WHOLE BUNCH of people popping up in this post!!
    YA I have to use up my credit voucher or else I would TOTALLY fly with ya on WESTJEST!!

Keep me posted in here on things though ok?? ;D

6. danie78

danie78 New Member

hello canadians
    i´m danie, german, and in our german discussion forum we also discuss the flight problem. but i did not read in any of your messages that disney will book the flights for you. i´m wondering because they told us that we can not book our flights by ourselvesand that we must take the flights which disney is booking for us.
    so are you free to book your flights by yourself??????
    i hope anyone can help us, thanks and see you on the 5th december

7. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

HI THERE......

Just so you know, CANADIANS being SO CLOSE to AMERICA are asked to book their flight over on our own!! ???
    Once we get down there and ASSUMING that we are successful in our year long stay, DISNEY will pay for our trip HOME!!

That is why we are left to get out OWN arrangements done!!

Sorry but I am sure this didn't help you out much!!

8. littlemissdisney

littlemissdisney New Member

Hey guys,

I'm not really contributing to the actual discussion, but thought I would just say hi! I'm Beth from the UK and will be coming over on December 5th too with a few other UK people! Really looking forward to meeting you all and having our throw in!

from Beth
    xxxx

9. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

Hey Beth....

No worries girl....we are THRILLED to hear about the others that start the same day!!
    We will be either living together working closely with one another anyways right??

CHEERS and can't wait to meet you!!
    Tracey ;D

10. mr_tom_morrow

mr_tom_morrow New Member

Hi everyone. Well it looks like I've purchased a new car for the adventure so I'll be driving down. I say looks like because I still have to finalize the sale and pick it up. It's a 1997 Dodge Caravan SE Sport by the way, room for a few people to go here there and everywhere! Actually if anyones looking for a ride down perhaps a few of us can make a trip of it!

11. Emily

Emily New Member

5 months and 4 weeks!! It seems like only yesterday it was 8 months away!!!

Can't wait to get there!

12. Emily

Emily New Member

Hey fellow Canucks!!!

Getting excited yet? So I think I have decided what airline and time. I will probably be going with Air Canada (it is having a sale right now) the flight leaves at 10:30 and is due to arrive in Orlando at 1:30pm.

Now even if we can't get the same flights maybe we can meet at the Orlando airport and chat for a few minutes to ease our nerves. Or if anyone in Ontario wants to meet somewhere like Toronto, I am so up for that too!

Can't wait to meet you guys!

*Emily*

13. Emily

Emily New Member

Hey, so I've booked my flight on Westjet (had to give into those leather seats)

it is flight WS 926 leaving at 10:35 from pearsn airport. I hope someone can come on the flight with me!!

14. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

Hey there SISTA........
    I am leaving on the 3rd!! SORRY!! :(
    I have decided that since my VERY BEST FRIEND lives down there in LakeLand......I would go early...MAKE SURE I GET THERE SAFELY.......you know....snow...storms.....HURRICANES and all......... stay at her house and go SHOPPING for stuff for the apartment BEFORE I GET THERE!! Along with FOOD which will be SUPER important that first 24-48 hours!! I want to have my bedding and towels and locks and stuff ALL DONE so that when I arrive at the park.....I can get in and get settled and NOT worry and TOTALLY ENJOY MY FIRST NIGHT!!

YEAH I am flying with WEST JET as well for the flight down from Halifax!! Fly into Toronto and wait around for like 2 HOURS and then get to Tampa in the early afternoon!!
    SORRY CHICKY!! I will be there with BELLS ON waitin for ya though!! ;D ;D

15. Emily

Emily New Member

awwww, thats too bad! But at least you'll be there and ready, you'll share some of that food with me the first night right? ;) You can also help us lost little newbies find our way around commons and stuff. I hope someone will be on my flight with me. But we will all meet at Disney, first night Canadian throw in, can't wait!!

16. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

MY FOOD.....is YOUR FOOD!! ;D

You are MY FRIEND......and friends SHARE!! I am a SHARING PERSON!! :p :p

I will be arrving sometime in the MORNING......what time do you arrive?? We can HANG TOGETHER OK? PROMISE!!

And that ANA....she is our GUIDE and TICKET to FUN!!

THROW IN.......YIPPEE!!

17. Steph Andrews

Steph Andrews New Member

Hi there

I'm steph, just thought i'd say hello as i'm leaving the UK on the 5th Dec aswell, Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Luv Steph

18. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

Hey there Steph.......
    GREAT TO MEET YA!! My name is Tracey and you will find I am the "MOTHER" of the group!! I am the eldest one arriving on the 5th!! HOWEVER, I DO NOT look my age NOR do I act it!! SO looking forward to meeting you and hope you have a QUICK 90 DAYS!!

GOOD GOD it is coming FAST NOW!! ;D ;D

19. Emily

Emily New Member

Tracey! You should totally come to the airport and meet us all :p My flight comes in at 1:30 pm, I am so excited now that my ticket is booked. I can't wait to meet everyone! OMG 90 days?!?!? I had better start packing :p

DISNEY HERE I COME!!! Everyone had better be prepared! ;)

20. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

EMILY.......are you KIDDING me?? MEET YOU AT THE AIRPORT?? Come on sista!! I am going to be there BRIGHT AND EARLY!! As SOON as they let me go in!!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Just kidding!! Well I want to be there around 10ish!! Wanted to get Sharon to drive me over to the park, go into the CLUBHOUSE and figure out WHERE I would be living!! I will MAKE A DATE with you as we get closer to our 90 day COUNTDOWN........we will get together THAT DAY OK??