ATTENTION THOSE CANADIANS FLYING OUT DEC.5th........what FLIGHT are you taking??

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by spa_life_girl, May 25, 2006.

1. Anniej

Anniej Guest

I'll Join you=)

I'm a Norwegian girl flying out december 5th......Can't wait to meet you guys.....Hopefully this will be the best year in our lifes.....

and 75 days will go super fast=)

2. mr_tom_morrow

mr_tom_morrow New Member

Emily - you better stop thinking about it, Ms. T and I may not want to pick you up after more then 2 months of, of, well going in your pants like that! ;)

Ms. T - glad to hear your doing better, all things do you just need time to pass by. But glad just the same for you. Hows the packing going?

Emily & Ms. T - I'm writing this from a truck stop in Mississauga! Waiting for a load, looks like I'll have just 2 more days to get up to Orlillia!

Hi Annie and welcome - always nice to meet new/more people who will be joining us on our Big Disney Adventures!

3. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

YAY I'm totally excited too Annie...

Do you have MSN?? If so add me so we can chat...its kirsty.hiseman@ntlworld.com

Hey Mr Tom hehe....how have you been??

So not too long for us then...well....long enough hehe!!

I CANNOT WAIT!!

xKx

4. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

B- your gonna be in ORILLIA???

WHEN WHEN WHEN??
    email me would ya!! PLEASE!! That would be GREAT if MAYBE we can meet up BEFORE I leave for NOVA SCOTIA!!

Well, mom arrived SAFE AND SOUND today.........I have gotten SICK however so NOT really a GOOD TIME for me but hey........better NOW then when we all leave for FLORIDA right??

Well, must get some WELL NEEDED REST!! 2 weddings back to back this weekend.......SUPPOSE to go to the memorial service Saturday but have the wedding and I thought it best I DO NOT go!!! I KNOW she knows I am there with her in spirit and I LOVE HER and everything will be fine!!
    Thanks guys for the SUPPORT!!

CHEERS!! ;D

5. Emily

Emily New Member

Re: ATTENTION THOSE CANADIANS FLYING OUT DEC.5th........what FLIGHT are you taki

73 days!!!!

Don't worry brian, I will be wearing a diaper and bring a garbage bag to sit on in your van. I can't wait to be there!!!! If you and T pick me up at the airport it would be so cool! I hope we all live close to each other.

Seriously, I'm so excited I have it down to the day I am going to quit my job, I know exactly what I am going to say. But the weird thing is the manager at my walmart used to be the manager of the one in Orlando. Crazy, no? So I'm going to say to him "I'm leaving to go back to your alma mater orlando!!!" And then he'll be happy for me and let me keep my walmart discount even though I wont work there anymore. And then it will start to rain chocolate.

Thats what its like in my world people. Its a scary happy place, and soon you will all be in it mwuahahahahahahahaha.

This is what happens when I'm too excited!!!

B&T - love ya! You need to be on msn more!

6. Steph Andrews

Steph Andrews New Member

Hi all hope your all ok

Hello Annie, my Names Steph, leaving on 5th dec to from the UK my MSN is
    steph10132003@hotmail.com

71 days left yay.

Speck soon love steph.

7. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

I'M BACK!! Here in BEAUTIFUL BRIDGEWATER NOVA SCOTIA!! WOW..........so nice here....SO SLOW though!!
    EM.....I LOVE YA TWO GIRL!! I believe B and I can TOTALLY make it to the airport to pick ya up IF and ONLY IF he gets that stinkin' van up and running!! :-* :-*

Well, 9 weeks PEOPLE......YIPPEE!!!

8. Emily

Emily New Member

Re: ATTENTION THOSE CANADIANS FLYING OUT DEC.5th........what FLIGHT are you taki

Oh my goodness! 9 weeks? How is the big W treating you tracey? I had my first day off in 9 days yesterday, now back to work today :(

B you had better get that van working!! And maybe you should scotch guard the seats while you're at it :p

Well have to go make walmart some money.

9. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

HEY THERE EM......
    so sorry sista to blow you off last night......was in the midst of having a SERIOUS conversation with Jeff!! I DO relaly apologize!! :-* :-*

Going to go to the hospital today.........bronchitis I think and it is getting worse!!
    Had a wee appointment with the MANAGER and assistant yesterday and becuase I have been gone from the BIG W for more then 5 years, I have to have an OFFICIAL interview and all that jazz......hoping by NEXT WEEK I am up and running again with my BLUE VEST!!

Going to lay down now.......dream of Disney of course!! 9 WEEKS BABY!! ;D ;D

10. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Well....it will be 9 weeks on tuesday hehe ;D

I CAN'T wait...I really can't hehe!!

It's going to be so amazing finally meeting you guys...yay!!

xKx

11. kristen@disney

kristen@disney New Member

Hi guys,
    Im already back from Disney but I have a suggestion for you guys. On my plane ride down I wrote letter to myself about my feelings and just anything I was thinking on the plane. I sealed it and then opened it on my flight home. It really helped me to feel like the trip went full circle and it was great to see where I was 12 months before when I was sitting going back from a year that felt like a whirlwind. Most of all enjoy

12. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

THANKS GIRL!! I think that is a GREAT idea!! WILL DO!! ;D ;D

13. monkian

monkian New Member

oh that is such a cool idea...wished i'd thought of it.

so not long now...how are you all doing?

SLG ... hope you are feeling better...just thought i wuld pop by and let you know i hadn't died. AND YES I AM HAVING THE BEST TIME DOWN HERE!!!

14. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

well aren't I the JEALOUS one sista!! Well Queeny......what's new girl? LOVING IT or WHAT?? Need a NEW room mate?? Give me JUST over a month and I am TOTALLY available..... :-* :-* :-*

CAN'T WAIT!! NOT MUCH LONGER NOW PEOPLE!!!!

15. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

GUESS WHO GOT THIER PACKAGE TODAY IN THE MAIL???? ;D ;D ;D

16. LyndsayBell

LyndsayBell New Member

Hey im taking that tip ( if i remember between the nervous)

Lol is allmost time !

17. Steph Andrews

Steph Andrews New Member

Hey Tracey I'm glad u've got your pack now but i still haven't received the e-mail from disney yeah. I'll just have to wait and see. But i only have one week left at work and then 5 five weeks until we are there. OMG it's so unreal I cant believe how fast it has come around. Anyways I hope you have a good few weeks with your friends and family before you join your new disney family in florida.

Luv Steph.

18. Ducannon

Ducannon New Member

Glad to see that we have some happy Canadians coming down in December to replace the decembers that we have leaving. Just so you F&B's know we are a little short staffed so you will be doing a bit of work, but its great, make friends with everyone and have fun.

Add me on MSN: seandavie@hotmail.com

I have been down here since June and have been having a great time.

Talk to you guys and gals later.

Cheers: Sean

19. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

Hey guys....
    Well all is well....faxed off the important stuff and so we are all but ready to board those planes and take off to the WONDERFUL WORLD OF DISNEY!

If anyone needs ANYTHING drop me a line.....

cheers!!

Here's to the countdown!!

20. Emily

Emily New Member

Hey Guys!!

I have a question for Sean actually. How long does it take before being a server in Le Cellier? Do you do the rounds as host and stuff and then become server? Do some people never get to become servers? I'm so full of questions. And do you know when our families can get our discounts, I have heard it can be when we get our cast member ID like a few days after we arrive, or is it three months after we get there?

TRACEY!!!! Love bug! Haven't spoken to you in awhile. I faxed my paper work away a few days ago. It was just the one sheet right? And what do we do about this stamp we get in our passport? Do we get that when we arrive at the airport or do we have to send away for it now?

Also, my friend also said that with west jet you can arrange where you are sitting the night before your flight, we should totally communicate that night and get seats on the plane that are next to each other! I want the window seat!! ;)

Love you all! Only 31 days and we will all be together in florida!