ATTENTION THOSE CANADIANS FLYING OUT DEC.5th........what FLIGHT are you taking??

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by spa_life_girl, May 25, 2006.

1. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

YEAH when I flew home on Tuesday I got to pick my seat the day before so we will TOTALLY get that done .NO WORRIES SISTA!! You HAVE to email me ok.....so we can catch up.....I NEED your schedule from the big W so we can CHAT sometime!! OK??

as for the discount.....we have to wait I THINK for 3 months?? Someone help me out with that one!!

As for the passport thing....I emailed ERIC....told us we should call DISNEY to tell them about our travel plans......that we DO NOT need a ride from the airport to the COMMONS......and then for the sticker....we get it at the AIRPORT DUDE!!
    YEAH I faxed that one sheet.....paid the assesment fee...BRING ALL THAT paperwork with us when we go!!

Well, HAPPY to be home...hope for MY SAKE ONLY that this next month goes by VERY SLOW........

CHAT SOON!!

EXCITMENT HERE!!

2. Mara Mouse

Mara Mouse New Member

Good lord I've missed so much on these boards, life's crazy in WDW ... very little time for reading this thing.

So here's the deal: I interviewed back in March and was given a hired status but no start date for the Canadian Pavillion. In May Eric offered me a 5 month Visa and I've been working QS F&B in MGM since June, but I was still waiting for a Q1 start date. Wednesday this week I was re-interviewed at International Recruiting in the Casting Building in Downtown Disney (the Alice in Wondreland door knobs are adorable) and that afternoon Eric called me to offer me a start date of Dec 5th (one day after my Birthday btw). Soooo ... this Friday (Nov 10th) I will be flying home (Saskatoon SK) for just over 3 weeks and then back on a plane Dec 5th to work for the Mouse again until July 13th (no, not a fll year ... long story, love Eric for it).

Looking forward to moving into the Commons, been in Chatham Square the last few months (tons of fun) ... leaving a ton of stuff with one of my friends on the College Program since she'll be here till Jan ... no point in hauling a bunch of stuff onto a plane twice.

Looking forward to meeting some more Canadians and Internationals ... spent the last few months being the (for the most part) token Canadian among my friends (Brazillians, Mexicans, Americans, Puerto Ricans, Perusians, Chinese, Japanese ... I love the International thing, you will too new arrivals!).

Check out my website for tons of Disney Pics and Blogs ... feel free to add me on MSN, and you can find a link to myspace on my website (see all of the friends I've made here, I started myspace for them).

Lots of Love ... see everyone in December!!

3. Steph Andrews

Steph Andrews New Member

To all

I hope everyone is ok and looking forward to meeting you all.

Just bumping us up onto the first page again.

Luv Steph.

4. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

Hey Steph.......here's to a QUICK brush of time till we all meet up....FINALLY!!

5. David

David New Member

I hope there's not many Stephanies(however they want to spell it) as we have 7 right now.

P.S. Sean smells

6. Steph Andrews

Steph Andrews New Member

Hey David

Not to worry to much as i'm from the UK (just jumped in to make some canadian friends before arriving), so wont be working with you, however at least you shouldn't forget my name.

I've just been on holiday with 4 female friends and 3 male friends and 3 of my female friends names were Laura, therefore on holiday we called all the girls laura so it was easier to get an answer. So maybe you should try that. LOL

I'll be over there in 3 weeks and i'm looking forward to meeting all you guys

Luv Steph

7. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

20 DAYS and time is TICKING!!

WOW...come on FLORIDA!! They are having AMAZING weather right now...my friend called me today!! Kinda COOLISH but for those of us that are USE to cold weather it will be GREAT!!

8. Mara Mouse

Mara Mouse New Member

My flight Dec 5th is Saskatoon to Calgary, Calgary to Orlando ... Westjet, getting into Orlando around 7pm on the 5th ... sound similar to anyone?

9. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

We are from the UK (Steph, Chris and I) and I think that's when our flight should be getting into Orlando...of course I'll let you guys know for definite when we know haha.

Be cool if we can meet at the airport.

xKx

10. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

Miss Emily and I will be arriving at 1:26pm on the 5th people!! Brian will be picking us up at the airport however so meeting would be next to IMPOSSIBLE!! However, we will ALL meet up the first night........OR on the 6th FOR SURE!!!

It's coming people......can you HANDLE IT???

11. monkian

monkian New Member

oh i can't believe it is so so so s o close i can't wait till you guy get here!!

12. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

HOLD THE FORT....is that REALLY YOU??? ANA?? WOW...I am certainly BLESSED to see you in here again. TEE HEE

Your NO going to believe it but they MIGHT and I mean MIGHT be putting some of us over a CHATHAM HOUSE???????

HELP ME.......................................
    More details to come when I know them but they did tell us there are SO MANY of us arriving on the 5th that they may NOT have room!! GOOD GRIEF!!

13. Kristine

Kristine New Member

Hello all,
    Im arriving on december 5th too. I get in to Orlando at 11:40am.
    Spa life girl it is true we will be placed in Chatham and or vista way. right now there are more than 50 people in those complexs right now already wating to be moved to the commons so there is little chance all those will be moved over before we get there. I just spent 5 months at chatham its nice and close to the commons Vista however is another story keep your fingures crossed you get placed at Chatham if the Commons is still full.

14. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

Re: ATTENTION THOSE CANADIANS FLYING OUT DEC.5th........what FLIGHT are you taki

oi... i lived in vista... loved it!

15. Steph Andrews

Steph Andrews New Member

Hey Tracey I cant believe it either, we only have 14 1/2 days left until we are there, its unreal and its coming so fast. I cant wait to be there and meet u all its going to be great.

LOL Steph

16. Mara Mouse

Mara Mouse New Member

Kristine ... ofcourse you loved Chatham, you had me as a roomate!! LOVE!!!

Tracey don't worry ... if we're not in the Commons right off the bat it won't be long, and Kristine and I definately had a ton of fun living in Chatham Square (not House). Really the only difference between Chatham and the Commons is that the Commons has laundry in each apartment instead of a laundry mat set up ... and Chatham is full of Americans and Brazillians! Love my Brazillians *sniff* miss 'em so much! Does suck to be away from the vast majority of the World Showcase Cast Members though.

I'm not too worried though, god knows there are a ton of IP's leaving next week anyways! Plus Kristine and I had two Italian roomates in Chatham that were moved to the Commons within weeks.

Side note: Kristine your name is messing with my head!

17. Kristine

Kristine New Member

Messing with your head But why? Kristine=Christine or Christne...LOL
    Loves ya mara... just 2 more weeks I can't wait.
    Oh and a plus for Chatham the apartments are much bigger then the commons.
    YAY more Disney fun to come

18. *Kel*

*Kel* New Member

Im happy to hear chatham is not that bad, when i heard that we were going to have to live there for awhile I was a little worried. But to hear from some people that lived there and enjoyed it makes me feel better!!! :)

19. Emily

Emily New Member

Re: ATTENTION THOSE CANADIANS FLYING OUT DEC.5th........what FLIGHT are you taki

Hello all!!!!

I am getting so excited. I actually have 1 suitcase packed!!!! For those of you who know me, you know that is pretty big, I am SO not organized. Miss T!!! I haven't talked to you for a long time!!! I hope everything is going well, still need to organize how we are going to choose our seats on the plane!

Ok seriously guys, 14 days!!!!! I can't even believe it, I am starting to have dreams about being in disney. I am so freaking exciting I can't even put it in words.

Hello Kristine and Mara! Can't wait to meet you guys!

20. Kristine

Kristine New Member

Hello Emily, can't wait to meet you.
    Where in Canada are you from?