ATTENTION THOSE CANADIANS FLYING OUT DEC.5th........what FLIGHT are you taking??

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by spa_life_girl, May 25, 2006.

1. Mara Mouse

Mara Mouse New Member

Hey Emily!
    Definately looking forward to meeting you too!!

Two more weeks!!! Eeee!!!

2. Emily

Emily New Member

Re: ATTENTION THOSE CANADIANS FLYING OUT DEC.5th........what FLIGHT are you taki

Hey! I am from Ancaster Ontario, about an hour from Toronto.

It is so cool that you 2 have already been there, you can show us the ropes behind the scenes!

Only 13 more days my friends!

3. Steph Andrews

Steph Andrews New Member

Hey guys

13 days and 3 hours left how exciting. yay See you soon lol steph

4. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

My thoughts are of having to MOVE everything once we have unpacked and THAT my friends doesn't make me happy. I want to unpack and be done with it. OH WELL, it is DISNEY ANYWAYS right?? WHO CARES!!

Miss Em, we will have to go onto the computer the day before we leave and choose our seats,we will have to call one another to do it TOGETHER ok??

So, 7am OK with you to meet?? I think that gives the boarder 1hour and 1/2 to go through our paperwork and then we can sit and FREAK OUT together.
    How are you FEELING?? Medicine helping?? GOD you MUST email me to tell me WHEN you can chat?? Saturday?? Big work day though for you right?? LET ME KNOW........

Steph......this will be SO exciting to meet up....have some FUN...run around the park with everyone???

No laundry?? WHAT WHAT WHAT?? I have to PAY?? That HURTS!! tee hee.....jus foolin with y'all!!

5. Mara Mouse

Mara Mouse New Member

I'm sensing Tracey's a little excited ... bouncing of the walls infact! *laugh*

Looking forward to meeting such a ball of energy.

6. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

Good God love, WHAT ever gave you THAT idea????
    TEE HEE......no excited girl here...... ;D ;D

7. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Hey I have heard that there are SO many people leaving in December that hopefully we will be going straight into the commons...and I know people already over there who have empty rooms in their apartments already...apparently it's only wellness that needs be worried??

Anyway what will be will be and we will only be out of the loop for a few weeks at most.

Not long now peeps...sorry I haven't been on much...should be on more next week...maybe haha!!

Loves ya

xKx

8. *Kel*

*Kel* New Member

I agree with spa_life_girl, its the unpacking and packing that concerned me. I am driving down so I am bringing stuff with me that I wont have to purchase in Florida. My parents are driving me down - so they were going to help me with everything (which is a HUGE help). However if were are only going to be there for 2 weeks for example Im not going to unpack everything... but OH WELL i guess we will find out soon enough!!!!! I leave in less than a week because I am leaving early!!!

9. Emily

Emily New Member

Re: ATTENTION THOSE CANADIANS FLYING OUT DEC.5th........what FLIGHT are you taki

T excited? Nah, doesn't sound right to me. She is dreading going to live in Florida. All that nice weather, working in Disney World. She is going to hate it down there :p

I LOVE IT!!!! Only 12 more days! I have to keep saying it because it doesn't feel real. I have done hardly anything to get ready for it, so I know the night before I will be packing like mad.

I can't wait to meet everyone and have Christmas at Disney World. Christmas is still on right T&B? Going all out, if we aren't working too much :p

10. Steph Andrews

Steph Andrews New Member

Hey guys

Only 12 days left, how exciting its becoming soo real so fast, omg i cant believe were almost there yay. Only a few more days and we will all get to meet.

Lol Steph

11. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

MISS Em....we are SO totally on girl!! CHRISTMAS will ROCK!! I can TOTALLY make a TURKEY if you like.....or we can do something else...WHATEVER we are going to be at DISNEY BABY!! WHO CARES WHAT WE EAT!!

Well, this is me WITHOUT booze........WOW.....can you ONLY imagine!!!

12. Steph Andrews

Steph Andrews New Member

Hey Tracey

U sound very excitied just like me and when it comes to xmas I love it to, its just ashame i'm going to be away from all my family and friends, but i will have my new disney friends with me and i'm sure i'll be fine.

Cant wait to meet u

Lol Steph.

13. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

Hey Steph......
    I am going down EARLY!! YIPPPEE!! I will see you OH SO SOON!!
    CHEERS!!