Attention to ICP people!!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by leomgray, Dec 28, 2008.

1. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

yeah ok!!

Are you going to get dressed up or is just a jeans and t-shirt type thing?? I must plan in advance 8)

2. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Dont get dressed up too much, im just going to be wearing jeans and a t-shirt.

right ok ill be in glasgow anyway whenever use want to meet me.

3. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

cool!
    I'll send you my mobile number in a bit!
    i'll probsbly wear a skirt, cos I like skirts, can't wait!!! :)

watching ice-age 2 at the moment, then will watch dancing on ice :) (and the snooker at the same time! :) )
    xx

4. leomgray

leomgray New Member

im watching dancing on ice whilst studying. i cannot afford to procrastinate,

5. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

I watched dancing on ice :) and I'm still watching the snooker :)
    and I did some knitting (quite a lot actually...) and I 'thought' about work - in a couple of weeks I will be so snowed under it will be unbelievable!!

Such a good snooker match!
    xx

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

i dont watch snooker.

lol, well my last exam is tomorrow. and i should be booking the table tomorrow but i dont know if its best when we dont have a final head count yet.

7. CharlotteSparkle

I say book it for the people who could be going, then ring up a bit closer to the time with an accurate head count - that way we def have a table and it'll be pretty easy to add people/take people off. But it's up to you of course :)

Katie I totally understand, I was just looking through my diary and I'm going to be super busy until the end of Feb with essays and field trip. Glad I've got Glasgow to look forward to, it gives me something to focus on!

Ordered a Wii Fit today! I'm so excited for that getting delivered!

8. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Yea ill do that, im going to book a table for 8 people at 7 oclock.

The wii fit is amazing, i love it.

9. Laura Jane

Laura Jane New Member

Helloo! Haven't been on in a while - was working all weekend! :-[

But yeah, i'll manage on the 30th fine

x

10. leomgray

leomgray New Member

awesome, right i am going to just book a table of 8 for 7 oclock, that gives a play about in numbers. sadly callum cannot make it, he is working til 7.

so where would use like to go after it, i love going to yates's but it all depends where everyone else wants to go, me and mark could take use to our crap union to let use see how deprived we are, lmao. the uni is really nice to see at night though.

11. Laura Jane

Laura Jane New Member

Sounds good. Just booked a train that'll get me in for about quarter past 5. Leave the next morning at 7! Away to track down some travel lodge or the like... x

12. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Oh right, where are you coming from laura jane?

13. Laura Jane

Laura Jane New Member

Aberdeen... hehe. Just booked a holiday inn express (if that's what it was called?) that's right near the city centre, so i think that's me sorted! Going back and forth to Glasgwo three times in the next month. I think i should just move there for a bit! x

14. leomgray

leomgray New Member

hehe, yea. will you just be going straight to the hotel then?

15. Laura Jane

Laura Jane New Member

Probably just to dump my bags then have a wander around! x

16. leomgray

leomgray New Member

oh right well ill b in glasgow if you want to meet up. i dont know when ive to meet charlotte and katie but it may be round about then, hehe.

17. CharlotteSparkle

oooh Laura you might be staying in the same Holiday Inn as me and Katie!! Ours is called "Express by Holiday Inn Glasgow City Riverside".

18. leomgray

leomgray New Member

TABLES BOOKED!!!

19. jenehbehbeh

jenehbehbeh New Member

I reallllly need to come on this more, I always miss things!

sorry if im too late but i'll come :)
    is there a wee place at the table for me? i did say like last week but im never online

my names Jane by the way :)

07871524367 is my number so if someone could text to confirm or not so i dont miss any info again haha

x

20. leomgray

leomgray New Member

yea there is, i booked it for 8 when there was only 6 definites.