Attention to ICP people!!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by leomgray, Dec 28, 2008.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Ok our table is FULL, hehe. well if the list is correct which it should be.

2. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

the list must be correct, I made it :p

3. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Yes indeed. I cannot wait for it now, hehe.

4. Laura Jane

Laura Jane New Member

Aww, mine is the 'GLASGOW CITY CENTRE-THEATRELAN'. Apparantly.
    But i think i've been to the Riverside one before! If it is the one near the river... :)

x

5. CharlotteSparkle

oh man, I didn't even see that one!

It's going to be so much fun, I'm so excited! And hungry, I really fancy some TGIs ribs with jack daniels glaze, mmm......

6. Callum_McK

Callum_McK New Member

Hey guys, yeah i cant make the meal unfortunately i always work 3-7 on a fri night at the disney store,
    but if any of uz are going out afterwards i could maybe come in and join uz and camp over at someones :p
    x

7. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

I'm not too bothered where we go after, as long as it isn't too noisy :p
    union might be interesting - we don't have one (a collegiate system - so 9 bars and a uni owned club in town) :p

should be good though!!
    xx

8. leomgray

leomgray New Member

We can go all sorts of places. we are only allowed to be in TGI's until 9, so our table is booked 7-9.

9. CharlotteSparkle

my uni has a collegiate system AND a union - get me!

where is everyone?? The forums aren't usually so quiet :-(

10. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Im just in from work, hehe. i am now working on the friday until 4, lol. so i wont be in glasgow all afternoon, hehe. ill be up about 6 probably. ;D ;D

11. CharlotteSparkle

ok, that's a good time :D where do you work?

12. leomgray

leomgray New Member

i work in the officers club in irvine.

13. CharlotteSparkle

Duuudes, one week today!!! (It's just after midnight, so technically friday)

I'm bringing my camera, so be prepared for lots of facebook tagging afterwards :)

14. WALL-E

WALL-E New Member

Heeeeey everyone! I'm Mark by the way and i'll be in attendance for the Glasgow outing! :)

Look forward to meeting you all!

I got a Facebook, but it's too complicated for my simple mind, so if you see me on it, add me!! I need friends.... :D

15. hayley...x

hayley...x New Member

oh god so much has happened since i was last on!

am i stil okay to come? im not sure if you counted me?? hope i can! ;D

x

16. Laura Jane

Laura Jane New Member

Hehe, i never venture far without my camera either ;D

Not long now!

17. CharlotteSparkle

yep Hayley, you've been counted :)

18. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Well it was an interesting night for me, i was away out for a meal for my friends 18th and a little clubbing, the club was rubbish buts that besides the point. I got a phonecall from TGI fridays asking if i was still coming to the restuarant tonight, ehhh no!!! It was booked for next week. The women at the reception bit put us in for today, silly billy she was. But we are in for next week anyway. I will need to double check again during the week so i will phone them during the week to make sure.

And yes, hayley, of course you were included, i wouldnt miss you out, hehe. couldnt forget you from the interview. Its onna be a great night folks, Disney night a la Scotland style, woop!

19. hayley...x

hayley...x New Member

oh my god imagine they couldnt fit us in for next week! what a disaster! glad they can tho!

oh yayyy :) honestly, im sooo excited for this! have we decided where we are going afterwards? i havnt been out back home in glasgow for ages so itll be a good night that way for me too!

lol aww thanks leom! dunno of thats a good thing or not :p

and my camera comes with me wherever i go!! so there will be lots of picture taking from all angles! :D

x

20. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I wont be taking my camera, haha.

Its a good thing hayley, ok i wrote that last reply whilst i was drunk, im quite impressed. hehe.