Attention to ICP people!!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by leomgray, Dec 28, 2008.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

OK EVERYONE,

so i have been talking to Mark and we have so many places to look forward to going and i will be staying in glasgow for the night so i can go clubbing, woohoo!

Hope everyone is excited.

2. the_anarky_boy

the_anarky_boy New Member

I can stay as late as I want too, originally I was just gonna the last train, but if I want to stay later my Dad says he'll be on stand by for picking me up, I'll just have to text/call him with my plans later in the night

lookin' forward to meetin' everyone

3. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Woop!

I cant wait to meet everyone, itll be a great night.

4. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

YEY Leom that's amazing!!! So excited!!!

5. leomgray

leomgray New Member

So who shall be taking photos cause i think im going be plastered and would like the proof of my actions.
    We should be going to revolution and i was looking at the drinks online, i shall be a have a vodfather, hehe, it looks amazing.

6. CharlotteSparkle

I'll most certainly have my camera, I take it everywhere with me. You shall be facebook tagged when I get home!!

7. leomgray

leomgray New Member

lmao sounds fun.

I have just the best day ever, it was soo random aswell. hehe. i love random days.

8. Laura Jane

Laura Jane New Member

Ooh, is there a Revolution in Glasgow? We have one up here! Blue Lagoon cocktail is a winner. One of my cameras shall be joining us, so i'll put photos on Facebook too. I'll try track you's down next time i'm on! x

9. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I love Blue Lagoon cocktails, i had one of them in yates's, theyre great, i discovered them in Ibiza, hehe.

Yea, its on reinfield street.

10. Laura Jane

Laura Jane New Member

Ahh, i pretty much know Sauchiehall and Buchanan street and that's it!

Ibiza; shouldn't you have been drinking Pina Colada or something?! That's what i lived on in Gran Canaria :) x

11. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Im not a fan on pina colada, i had one in florida, wasnt that nice, neither are margharitas for that instance.

have you ever tried a french martini?

12. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Blue Lagoon = :)
    Had them on the Ocean Village - good times....
    Tho I probably shant be drinking too much - it doesn't agree with me (had half a mug of wine last night, and couldn't stand up as I was dizzy :() but I shall have fun all the same!
    I might bring my camera - it depends...

Charlotte - still up for meeting at the station? I get in about 4 I think...

Only 4 days!!
    xx

13. leomgray

leomgray New Member

hehe, im working on the friday, i finish at two, dont know when ill be heading up to glasgow though, hehe.

14. WALL-E

WALL-E New Member

Russian Bride's are a MUST in Revolution!! :p

They set them on fire... Ooooooh! ;D

Everyone has to have a porridge flavoured vodka shot as well!! They're lovely, as i'm sure you can imagine!! Haha! ;) x

15. CharlotteSparkle

Katie - yep I'll be waiting for you...I'll be the one in the bright pink coat and shoes!!

All this talk of cocktails is making me super excited!!!!!

16. leomgray

leomgray New Member

oh yea. ive got a pic of the fishbowl cocktails on my facebook, the ones from TGIs, im defo having one, anyone else? Im forcing mark to have one, haha.

Porridge flavoured, lmao?

17. CharlotteSparkle

I will certainly be having a fishbowl, I love them!!

The best shot I've ever had is calpol flavoured. Sooooo good!

18. leomgray

leomgray New Member

i love kola kubes but i dont think revolution does them, i hate sambucca, its leathal!!!

19. Laura Jane

Laura Jane New Member

Fishbowl - of course! Never tried a french martini... Just don't have a Rasputin from Revolution. They're sick! x

20. WALL-E

WALL-E New Member

Yep, porridge flavoured Leom! They have Chilli as well, and i'm never going near that again!! Faaaaar too hot! :eek: x