AU/NZ August 2013

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by Deanne, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Deanne

Deanne New Member

Just looking for people starting in August 2013 from AU/NZ?

2. orlando0

orlando0 New Member

Hi There, Im starting in August 13 im from Queensland. I am looking forward to this experience, it seems like a long way away but im sure time will fly.

Are you all ready? I have been packed for ages, just waiting to leave. I havent got my airfare yet, i thought i better wait. Do you know of any airline which is better or cheaper than others.

I got merchandise which was my first choice so Im happy. How about you?

3. orlando0

orlando0 New Member

Hi Again, Is there anyone that is leaving from (Brisbane) Queensland in August. It would be great to travel together? Thanks

4. Jax_22

Jax_22 New Member

I'm in Perth and due there in August. Looking for some friends ;D

5. aleigh

aleigh New Member

Hi!
    I am starting on 5 August! I will be flying from Sydney. :)

6. orlando0

orlando0 New Member

Hey Jax and Amber, how did you do that name tag (with how many days to go on the bottom of your post). I'd love to do one.

Thanks.

7. aleigh

aleigh New Member

8. orlando0

orlando0 New Member

Thanks.

9. Jax_22

Jax_22 New Member

I was thinking of heading over to the US a little earlier. If anyone would like to join me ??? I may need to get to Sydney or Auckland first for connecting flights :)

10. cammysan

cammysan New Member

trust me, it's the best experience of your life. i've got two months left, time has just flown by. you're going to make life long friendships even if you don't see them ever again, they will always be your friends. :)

11. lchong

lchong New Member

I'm starting on Jan 7 2014. Flying out on the 5th from Auckland, any others?

Working in Merchandise!

12. Mumbles

Mumbles New Member

hey

lchong, I'm starting jan 7th too, flying out on the 6th from Sydney... are you coming via Sydney?
    I'm on the 12 month program doing Vacation Planner and Merchandise, you?

13. lchong

lchong New Member

Yes flying via Sydney! But my stopover is on the 5th so will miss you by a day haha