AU/NZ JAN 2013

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by Gloofty, May 23, 2012.

1. Rafito.

Rafito. New Member

Congrats Emma! I'm not nervous yet but can tell when it comes to the final weeks I will be, but more excited than anything.

2. Yecats

Yecats New Member

Congratulations Emma :)

I am excited and nervous to. I know i will miss home at stages but I know it will be amazing so that's why I'm so excited!

3. Pluto91

Pluto91 New Member

Thanks Everyone!! :)
    Congratulations to you all too :D
    And yes agreed Stacey home sickness will be hard at times!
    Does anyone know when we will or have you received a confirmation email after you accepted the offer?

4. Chiara_May

Chiara_May New Member

Well done Emma!

I think we will all be too busy to be too homesick :p After you accept the position you get a confirmation email saying they will send more details in a few weeks. Well thats what mine said.

What position/s did you get?

5. Rafito.

Rafito. New Member

I got my confirmation email about 5 days after I accepted my offer and as Chiara said they will be sending the Onboarding email in a few weeks which was now 2 weeks ago, so hopefully we get the email sometime this week! ;D

6. Yecats

Yecats New Member

Yep my confirmational email took 6 days so I'm really hoping I get the 'next steps' email this week but it will probably be next week.
    Waiting sucks! And you all know the feeling so I'm not the only one :)
    Are you going for 6 or 12 months Emma?

7. Pluto91

Pluto91 New Member

I haven't received a confirmation email so resent my acceptance email just in case they didn't get it, it's the 6th day today so hopefully I receive an email soon! :-\
    I am going for 5 months :) (that's what was offered to us - not 6 months but there was a 12 month option)
    I'm in my final year of international hotel management degree and I'm very excited to get to work in the front desk at one of the resorts :D

8. Gloofty

Gloofty New Member

Thats going to be amazing work experience for your degree! :D I havent received my confirmation email yet either and today is the 6th day as well :L

9. Pluto91

Pluto91 New Member

I feel really lucky to get my first preference and it definitely will be amazing for my degree :)
    Hopefully we will both get our emails soon then Kasey!! :-\ so we can breathe a sigh of relief that they have got our emails haha :)

10. Gloofty

Gloofty New Member

I know! I had to check to make sure I had actually sent it haha hopefully today will be the day ;D

11. nesskies

nesskies New Member

Hey!

So excited! Just got my acceptance e-mail for operations/hospitality!

12. Gloofty

Gloofty New Member

Congratulations ;D where are you from? :)

13. Pluto91

Pluto91 New Member

Hey Kasey, I got my confirmation email this morning (finally yay!) so fingers crossed you got yours too! :D

and Congratulations nesskies!! :D

14. Gloofty

Gloofty New Member

Yay! I still haven't got mine yet :L i got a late reply last time as well so im not too worried haha :D

15. bern1992

bern1992 New Member

All the people who've gotten offers this morning, which presentation/interview did you go to?

16. Gloofty

Gloofty New Member

The weirdest thing just happened - my confirmation email was in a different inbox, so i did actually get it haha :p

17. Pluto91

Pluto91 New Member

oh really!! YAY!!!! ;D haha now we can both breathe a sigh of relief :)

18. Gloofty

Gloofty New Member

I know!!! even more excited now ;D

19. Gloofty

Gloofty New Member

I went to William Angliss in Melbourne on May 3rd :D

20. nesskies

nesskies New Member

I'm from Auckland! Super excited about this!