AU/NZ JAN 2013

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by Gloofty, May 23, 2012.

1. Gloofty

Gloofty New Member

Awesome!! I'm from Perth, WA ;D

2. Rafito.

Rafito. New Member

:D Congrats! I will be working in operations for my first half as well!

3. Jessybee

Jessybee New Member

Whooo! I FINALLY got my email from Disney! I have also been accepted into the programme :D
    I'm working in operations and resort hospitality! I'm soo excited! Those were my first choices!
    That felt like the longest 2 weeks of my life! haha

4. Gloofty

Gloofty New Member

Congratulations!! :D

5. Chiara_May

Chiara_May New Member

Yay! Congratulations to everyone :D

Does that mean everyone has received their confirmation emails now? Hopefully the on-boarding ones aren't far away now!

6. vwoosh

vwoosh New Member

Hi Everyone!

I'm Taisha, from NZ, I've been accepted for FSFB and Hospitality role next year!
    Was wondering if anyone knew of a facebook group for Aus/NZ 2013 cast members? If not, I was thinking of making one as an easy way to get connected :)

7. nesskies

nesskies New Member

Congratulations! I'm doing hospitality in my 2nd half too! I'm from Auckland, where in NZ are you from? As far as I know, there isn't a facebook group for 2013 yet.

8. Yecats

Yecats New Member

Congratulations Taisha ;D

I havnt come across a fb page yet either and I would join :)

What FSFB? I should probably know that haha

9. Rafito.

Rafito. New Member

There is this facebook group http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/223861644392621

I actually seen it on the actual Disney ICP facebook but it does not show up when you search for it which is strange.

10. vwoosh

vwoosh New Member

Thanks! Congrats to you guys too!

I'm from Wellington, and FSFB is full service food and beverage :D

.....hmm, that's strange that it doesn't come up, I might just make a new one that's more accessible!

11. Chiara_May

Chiara_May New Member

I think it doesn't show in the search because it's a closed group. An easier to find one might be better, then people who are going in January who aren't on this forum can find it.

12. vwoosh

vwoosh New Member

13. Yecats

Yecats New Member

I joined :)

14. vwoosh

vwoosh New Member

Awesome!

15. Chiara_May

Chiara_May New Member

I joined :D

16. Gloofty

Gloofty New Member

I joined as well ;D

17. Pluto91

Pluto91 New Member

Congratulations to everyone getting their acceptance!! :D :D
    it's all sooo exciting!! and hopefully we get our next email soon :D
    I joined the fb page, definitely a great idea :)

18. bern1992

bern1992 New Member

Not joining the FB page cause I haven't been accepted yet and I don't want to jinx myself! This time next week I should know.

19. Gloofty

Gloofty New Member

Now you can join :D

20. Zendorphin

Zendorphin New Member

My name is Tony and I live in Brisbane. Will be starting on January 9 and working in Attractions (the latest email specifically says that) and Merchandising. Merchandising is named first which makes me think that might be my first role. I went to the University of Queensland sessions.

Needless to say I'm extremely excited and have been trying to get back to WDW since my only other visit way back in February 2005. What a triumphant return :)

My major passion is filmmaking and acting but also do some dance.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone.