AUDITION FOR HONG KONG DISNEYLAND

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Audrey II, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

So I just got my weekly the Stage through and on the auditions page i came across this.

Auditions for Hong Kong Disneyland looking for:

• Tuesday 10th March - Dancers
    • Wednesday 11th March - Principal vocalists
    • Thuesday 12th March - Disney Character Look a likes
    • Friday 13th March - Female Aerialists

All to take place at Pineapple Dance Studios in London at specific times on those days. I didn;t know if anyone was interseted in going to have experience of a Disney audition.

2. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Oh wow, principal vocalist! that sounds exciting.

3. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

I believe you mean Tokyo Disneyland, i've been following this audition since January for character department, can't wait to go this time next week! Went to the last Disneyland Paris one, what a joke!!!
    Hopefully TDL is better casters ;)

4. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

EDIT: Im a complete plonka!

if anyone wants to know the times just PM me.

5. ginabella

ginabella New Member

my friend was at those auditions and is now going to be cinderella at DLRP from june til january!

6. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

Beautifulbelle - I do apologise! My tired eyes read hong kong for some weird reason when in fact yes it is TOKYO DISNEYLAND. How i got them two muddled up i have no clue, So i apologise for getting it wrong :)

Good luck witht he audition, what doyou mean by character department?

7. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

Ginabelle, what does your friend look like? I would remember her as they only kept about 10 to have interviews that day! Was she tall with long blonde/brown hair? A good dancer?

And that's ok, just wanted to make sure people weren't confused! I hope to do some sort of character work if i'm successful, so i'll be going next thursday (the 12th!), and I mean either costume, face or parade work in character :)

8. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I was going to audition for face character in 2006 for Tokyo Disneyland when they held auditions at the Animal Kingdom Rehearsal Facility, but you had to be 5'7" or under, and I'm too tall :(

I'm still determined to become Mary Poppins one day. And a singing one too!

9. iHEARTflorida

iHEARTflorida New Member

To be a character/performer, do you need any experience? like in drama or child care etc... Or can just anyone be one?