August 17th 2010 Arrival date!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Daveinwonderland, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Daveinwonderland

Daveinwonderland New Member

:D Ahhh its getting so close now, cant wait to get out there and meet all of you! Good times ahead!

Lucie im definatly buying an annual pass for Universal so we should go buy them together :D . I heard that we get "Florida residents" discount, which is ideal!

2. Harmony!

Harmony! New Member

OMG! u people are getting offers in such a short time before arrival date! that's awesome!!!
    how did u feel??? i got the offer on june 23rd and i'm super stressed because i had to hurry my thesis and stuff like that! so i'm having my final exam one week before arrival date....i think u understand why i'm so nervous!!! lol

Anyways i'm so happy that i'll mett u guys soon! XD

3. harikkenoe

harikkenoe New Member

I felt really happy :D about a month is kind of short notice, and I am obviously a Little stressed out. Luckily I am on my summer vacation so I have loads of spear time.
    By the way; good luck on your exam, Harmony! :D

4. tink84

tink84 New Member

thats the same day I found out lol it is a rush but best way I guess dont have to wait so long till we get to the magic ;D xxx

5. tink84

tink84 New Member

sounds like a plan ;) I cant wait to see new harry potter land yay xxx

6. ~Cathrin~

~Cathrin~ New Member

Hi! I'm also arriving August 17th :) My name is Cathrin, and I'll be working in the Norwegian pavillion :D

7. Harmony!

Harmony! New Member

Welcome Cathrin!!! it's almost a month left...time flies!!!

8. harikkenoe

harikkenoe New Member

It's the 17th today :eek: only å month left! :D

9. ~Cathrin~

~Cathrin~ New Member

Thanks! ;D
    Ahh, can't wait :D

10. tink84

tink84 New Member

wow gettin close now guys :D
    I wonder if any of us will be room mates? xxx

11. Mary-Sue

Mary-Sue New Member

Did anybody already make an embassy appointment? I tried today and the earliest available is 12th of August, seems a bit too late ??? Anyway, just checking...
    Hopefully all visas work out and we all meet in traditions class on the 18th. I'm so excited ;D

12. Harmony!

Harmony! New Member

Mary-Sue i did mine on monday and they had this friday available, the next date was the 27th... maybe they're way too busy with appointments. just make sure u can get ur passport with visa before you leave. good luck!

13. Daveinwonderland

Daveinwonderland New Member

Omg are you kidding? I havent had my Visa information through yet! Im really panicking now :(

14. loopsis

loopsis New Member

My visa was approved today!!! yay!!! I have to pick it up this saturday!! YAY!! im happy!!! Can't wait to meet you all!!!

15. topofox

topofox New Member

Congratulations!< you are almost in florida :)

16. loopsis

loopsis New Member

YAY! THANK'S!!! YEP...... I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO BE THERE!!!

17. Mary-Sue

Mary-Sue New Member

I just got an appointment at the embassy at August 3rd. Should give my passport time to get to my home :)
    I can't wait...still three weeks ::)

18. dspringa

dspringa Member

Hey I'm starting in F&B in October. Driving down from Toronto. I used to live in Calg though! Cowtown represent!

19. TJCI

TJCI New Member

Ya Cowtown! I just got my Visa today in the mail! I can't believe that we start in 20 days!!! I am leaveing Calgary in less 11 days! That is nuts!!!!!!! But I can't wait!

20. loopsis

loopsis New Member

yay!!! that's soo cool.. OMG!! just 20 DAYS!! Can't wait to meey you all... we should start planning a party!