August 17th 2010 Arrival date!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Daveinwonderland, Mar 1, 2010.

1. tink84

tink84 New Member

yay finally got my visa sorted today ;D just got to wait for them to send it back, oh and i met richard (top gear) hammond he was queuing up behind me to get a visa lol he is so cute xxx

2. kmp189

kmp189 New Member

:O OMG that is such an awesome day!! Did you ask him why he was getting a visa?! AKA any Top Gear news? lol. My friend checked his wife and children in on a flight and she was speachless lol x

3. tink84

tink84 New Member

lol, it was something to do with top gear yeah but didnt get too much info cuz was rushed xxx

4. kmp189

kmp189 New Member

Dammit! But that is very exciting! When will you get your passport back? x

5. tink84

tink84 New Member

lol sorry I had to contain myself and be civallised ha ha, um well 5 working days but hopefully sooner I know dave got his quicker than that so fingers crossed I get the same luck xxx
    hows your plans going? I know im going in like just over a week but I am a little jealous im missing the meet up lol xxx

6. kmp189

kmp189 New Member

Aww it would be awesome if you could come to the meet up! I could come see you as I live around 15mins away lol.

So true...I'm sure he gets all kinds of people going crazy over him. Plans coming along ok, in the process of looking at hotels. Still need to save loads though and book insurance. Who did you book with? x

7. tink84

tink84 New Member

oh yeah I forgot you were close lol, that would be awesome if we could!

I booked insurance with sta, I took four months with them then im gonna take disneys after that which is about $9 a week or something like that. where do you need a hotel on your first night in orlando? xxx

8. kmp189

kmp189 New Member

Sounds good to me, when will you be free before you go?

Cool you booked through STA, think I will too, seems the easiest option they know all there is. Was it expensive for 4months?

I'm arriving on the 4th and can't move into the apartments until 7th, been looking at the Best Western on International Drive

9. tink84

tink84 New Member

um well I should be free monday or tuesday if you are?

insurance was about £130 it was the standard dont think there was anything else around much cheaper, plus like you said I knew I could trust STA

oh I only have 1 night before I can move in and im stayin at all star music with 2 others only £49 between us which is pretty cheap, do you have anyone you can share with?

wish I had a few extra nights before I started like I originally planned cuz my family flew out today so wanted to spend some time with them but couldnt risk it cuz of visa but oh well atleast I get one night with them and a day xxx

10. kmp189

kmp189 New Member

Sounds good to me. I'm working earlies both those days but should be finished by 11am or something.

Ahh thats cool your family are already out there. Are they having a good time? So true about the visa, could you not change your date to fly out a few days before? Ahh that is really cheap! Yeh there are a few of us going out on the same date but we've been looking at booking seperate rooms.

Have you decided what you are taking with you? £130 is not too bad

11. tink84

tink84 New Member

cool I will pm you my number so we can contact that way ;D

well my flight was originally the 12th so already changed it once to 15th cant cope with changing it again lol,
    you should share rooms would work out so much cheaper!
    regarding what to take I have packed and repacked and thrown stuff out so many times lol just tryin to take an assortment really it is hard to choose lol xxx

12. kmp189

kmp189 New Member

Remember the shopping is amazing and so much cheaper out there! I'm sure you'll sort it out. Are you taking 2 or 1 cases?

How much are you taking out for the first few weeks? Sucks you have already changed it once, guess they will charge you if you change again. Thank you for the number :) just mailed you with mine :) xx

13. tink84

tink84 New Member

I am takin 2 cases, and I have about $600 at the mo so should keep me going ( i hope ) xxx

14. tink84

tink84 New Member

10 days people ahhhhhhhhh ;D

15. loopsis

loopsis New Member

I know Tink!!!!

It's awesome.. 10 DAYS!!! I can't believe it... hhehehehee

16. Daveinwonderland

Daveinwonderland New Member

YEEEEEEEEEEEAH im so excited!! ;D

17. tink84

tink84 New Member

me to me to ;D my visa is coming back monday yipee
    are you back with your parents now? settled in? xxx

18. Mary-Sue

Mary-Sue New Member

Does anybody else feel like the 17th is never gonna come? Like it's gonna stay the beginning of August forever? ;D

19. Daveinwonderland

Daveinwonderland New Member

Awesome, glad you got your Visa sorted! Yeah back at parents house now. Dont want to get too settled as next monday were going to be in Orlando wooooo, checking into our Disney Hotel!!
    Is anyone else arriving on the 16th?

20. tink84

tink84 New Member

Yay recieved my passport back today with visa wooooooohoooooooooo florida here I come xxx