August 18th 2009

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by hen87hels, Nov 7, 2008.

1. mpark90

mpark90 Member

are you hereeee yettttttt? :)

2. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

1 week and 6 days!!!!

3. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

I had my goodbye night out thing last night, and my friends have just left now... I feel so sad (and hungover). It was really nice and I got a big card with messages from everyone including those who couldn't make it. They all sent their message to my friend Katie via Facebook, and she wrote it in the card. I didn't cry when I read it, but I think I'd better not look at it now or I will! A few of them got me little gifts too which were lovely, including some Dutch cheese (!) and a nice little necklace. We all got verrrry drunk and then went dancing :)

Is anyone else doing anything to say goodbye? I know Sarah is.

4. jimenazac

jimenazac New Member

i went out last night also!!!

i went dancing with my friends and got drunk :eek:

a friend gave me a bracelet with the virgin mary on it (it's so pretty)

i can't help feeling sad, i'm going to miss my friends and family...

but i'm also looking forward to meeting everyone!

5. amanda

amanda New Member

I am having my big night out with all my m8s on friday! I cant wait, its gona be fun drunken times. I'm sure I will cry and I will be sad to leave but at the same time i'm excited for meeting everyone!

6. robbyg1989

robbyg1989 New Member

another day closer......next tuesday ppl

7. sarah*86

sarah*86 New Member

One week!

My passport's getting posted back today i suppose i should start packing but all i can think about is my last night in Liverpool on friday, i'm really excited as most of my friends are coming but i know i'll cry.

Anyone started to get organised yet?

x

8. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Dont be sad guys :)

Cant wait til you all get here

hurry up :)

oh.. and i might be training some of you.. good luck ;) haha

9. sarah*86

sarah*86 New Member

By the time we see you Michelle we'll be excited!
    x

10. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Pack pack pack! I'm finding it really difficult cos I don't know what I'll be wearing for the next week... I have tops, undies, toiletries, shoes, books, bags and knick knacks left to pack... I think though that if I reallllllllly tried I'd get it all into one! How's everybody elses packing going? I know how us brit girlies are going, we've been chatting/panicking all day on facebook lol!!

11. sarah*86

sarah*86 New Member

I'm so excited in 24hrs i'll be on the plane with Helen & Charlotte waiting to take off!
    I've still only packed one suitcase.
    How's everyone getting on?
    x

12. Dan7

Dan7 New Member

Ahhhh that'l be me this time next month!!!! But i wont be with Helen and Charlotte...I'll be on my own :( however my sister is cabin crew for virgin and she's working my flight so hopefully I'll get extra drinks :D

13. sarah*86

sarah*86 New Member

I feel sorry for Helen & Charlotte sitting with me because i don't like flying! You're so lucky your sister works for virgin we're buying champagne on our flight mainly to calm my nerves!
    x

14. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I always look forward to new arrivals. ;D

If i haven't got any of you guys on Facebook then feel free to add me. Lee Matthews on the Orlando Network. So cool when your listed under Orlando Florida ;D

15. Dazzlingdaz

Dazzlingdaz New Member

likewise hurry out guys! xx