august 19th

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by nataliemc, Jun 3, 2008.

1. nataliemc

nataliemc New Member

hey guys!

i just got accepted to start on the 19th august! anyone else start this date? especially anyone from austalia?

natalie

2. seanny boy

seanny boy New Member

hey there Natalie, I'm going on the 19th I'm from england, i fly out on the 17th will spend a couple of days there to relax. there is a group of us going and there is another link on the accepted / current participants i think its on page 3, Sean

3. Fabiano

Fabiano New Member

Congratz on being accepted ;)

I m going on the 19th aswell, I'd like to go a few days ahead aswell, but so far I'm the only dutch guy that's going on that date x.x

4. nataliemc

nataliemc New Member

awesome. ;D

5. Felpa

Felpa New Member

Hi everyone, great to see more august people. like sean said theres another thread with more people and a facebook group if you wanna join: Walt Disney World August 2008!
    Hope to meet you all in Florida

6. flickflack

flickflack New Member

Hey,

I just got told today I got accpeted for the 19th of August!!! I will be leaving on the 14th and getting there on the 15th to explore the parks and to relax! Is anybody else from Australia going?

7. nataliemc

nataliemc New Member

hey! im from sydney but im arriving on the 19th. Im not going earlier as i wouldnt know what to do with myself for a few days. id be too fidgity being there before i could settle in!

natalie

8. RolfCarle

RolfCarle New Member

Hi there my friends!!!

I'll fly to WDWR on August 19th too on J-1 Academic Programme.
    I'm from Portugal so... anyone more from Portugal too???
    Oh men.....I just can't wait... It's gonna be awesome!!!

See you all on Disney in few weeks ;)

9. *tinkerbell*08/09

*tinkerbell*08/09 New Member

Congrats to all!
    Rolf, you aren't the only one who can't wait hehe
    Actually in this forum i just know me and eclipse from portugal, ah and u now ;-) but there are more people going from our college!

10. RolfCarle

RolfCarle New Member

Yeah!!! That's great! From Coimbra we're 4, 2 guys & 2 girls. ;)

11. *tinkerbell*08/09

ok! we are ... around 20! a few of us fly down on the 15th

12. Fabiano

Fabiano New Member

I still haven't found any other Dutch ppl that are arriving on the 19th, I'd like to arrive a week before the program starts but as some of you said, I wouldn't know what to do by myself ;_;

13. kekita

kekita New Member

Hey everyone!
    i'm from mexico heheh and i'm also going on august 19th!! I hope 2 meet u guys;) take care

cecy

14. Manu

Manu New Member

No sing of the DS-2019 from the TC3 yet... and I have the appointment at the Embassy next wednesday... I'm beginning to get nervous... ??? ??? ???

15. nataliemc

nataliemc New Member

i cant believe they havent got the forms to us yet either! i havent bothered to book an appointment so i dont have to change it!

16. Manu

Manu New Member

At last!!! Finally, we got the DS-2019 from the TC3!!!

All paper work is ready for the interview at the Embassy in Madrid. Just one moth left!!!!!! :D

17. *tinkerbell*08/09

Hi! I got my ds form yet but my name is written wrong lol my appointment is next thursday. i'm waiting for another one...
    good luck 4 all! see u in a few weeks ;)

18. Manu

Manu New Member

I got my VISA!!! ;D
    See ya all in less than 4 weeks!!!

19. *tinkerbell*08/09

I got it tooooooooooooo ;D :D ;)

20. kekita

kekita New Member

Count me in!!! I got my visa too ;D