August 1st!

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by DisneySparkles, Jun 14, 2012.

1. ScottishJen

ScottishJen Member

Good luck everyone on their applications! The people that get into the ICP will be there the same summer as me! :)

2. Piglet

Piglet New Member

Sorted it just rang them :)

3. DisneySparkles

DisneySparkles New Member

Oh good. ;D

4. Piglet

Piglet New Member

So I can't believe there's no phone interviews now! I'm gunna haveto make sure my hair is back to a natural colour before the selection events :p x

5. mpark90

mpark90 Member

;o no phone interviews anymore?

6. Piglet

Piglet New Member

7. andrew93

andrew93 New Member

this is curious- i'm glad there's no phone interviews though, i prefer, pretty much any kind of interview to that xD

8. kerriejordan

kerriejordan New Member

I know! My hairs is currently bright red/ginger.
    Need to start dying it back to brown very soon.
    Im so nervous now! lmao.
    Though i am glad that there are no phone interviews, as my accent is hard for some people to understand, and i've been told i talk waaay faster on the phone..

I wonder where they got that information?
    And now is where the constant paranoia that ive done something wrong begins..

9. Piglet

Piglet New Member

Mine is ginger and white atm! wtf haha I need to get it done natural blonde :p I think I come across over confident on the phone, i'm too cheesy, it's way easier f2f.

And do you mean the info on the link I posted? Cos if so, I run that site and it appeared from Yummy when i submitted my application :p x

10. ScottishJen

ScottishJen Member

Yummy Jobs decided to do a pre selection event for the CRP this year so it looks like they are doing the same thing for the ICP as well. It does make sense though and it gives you a really good opportunity to show them why you should get the job. Theres stuff in my blog about it here - http://jendisneycrp.blogspot.co.uk/2012_01_01_archive.html

I really enjoyed the pre selection event, I made a lot of good friends and it really set me up for what was ahead!

11. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Oooh interesting.. I kinda liked the phone interview.. but this works :) Thanks

12. kerriejordan

kerriejordan New Member

ohh! just followed you ;)

See! i didnt see that when i applied for mine.. Or maybe i just didnt read it properly. Oh sugarlumps, im so nervous now.

13. DisneySparkles

That sucks. i was really looking forward to my phone interview. Oh well, this looks like it could be fun as well. My only problem is I live waaaayyy far out from most of the other applicants. I really don't want to have to travel that far twice through the school year :-[

14. Emmafruitpastell

Emmafruitpastell New Member

Hey ICP people ;D I haven't been on here since I applied this morning so I've just read this stuff about no phone interview!! And I'm super excited because I've never passed a phone interview in my life, awful on the phone, so this could work better fingers crossed. Also, this year is my last chance, I want to go sooo badddly! I read the email from them and didn't realise it meant no phone interview, I thought they just hadn't bothered to mention it. Good luck to everyone applying! At least this way we will hopefully all get to meet eachother!

15. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Hey Guys. Still haven't sent my CV, can't quite get it perfect haha, but will deffo apply by the end of today haha. Just wondering in the 'Key Positions held' section, is that jus basically your work experience from your CV?

Thanks

16. Emmafruitpastell

P.S do we really have to have our natural hair colour for the selection, or just natural looking? Cos mines red at the min :eek: but I'm going back to blonde soon, however I'm naturally a boring brown.... lol

17. DisneySparkles

ParkyPants - That's what I used :)

Emmafruitpastell - Natural looking. Like, no roots or anything. If it looks like it can be your natural color, you're fine :) BTW, I love how you're all, my hair's red now, so I'll have to dye it back....*awkward natural redhead*

18. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Thanks so much :)
    Just literally pressed apply.
    I'm now an official Disney applicant (again)
    *squeels with excitement*

and so the waiting game begins..

19. DisneySparkles

I think waiting is going to be the hardest part. And the Canadian applicants have to wait until mid-Novemember D:

20. Emmafruitpastell

haha sorry Disneysparkles! Mine's a very dodgy red though dyed by my boyfriend and with some bits still a bit blonde, its awful lol! Ahh I want to know if i'm going to get an interview now! i hate waiting :(