August 1st!

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by DisneySparkles, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Emmafruitpastell

Emmafruitpastell New Member

Oooh what do you study then? Whats your dissertation title? I'm jealous, sounds way more fun than maths LOL

2. kerriejordan

kerriejordan New Member

I do American Studies lol. Im writing about Walt Disney's films compared to Disney films today, like taking into account alleged racism and stuff. And with a mix on how the Walt Disney Company affect society in America, so i get to write about WDW too :D
    Havent settled on a title yet.. should really do that..

Yep! it's my first time too. Though i found out about this program about 2 years ago, truth be told, it's one of the main reasons I tried so hard to get into Uni.

3. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Haha me and my mum are a bit obsessed with disney so I'm all good but it's really nice to speak to others about Disney x

4. Phibbsj

Phibbsj New Member

Is the only thing different that you are with people?
    I did some research on the phone interview so I can prepare if I did get through (I really hope so) and because I was interested?
    Do you know if the questions used in the phone interview are the same in the pre-selection event?
    Thanks, I know you are doing the CRP but I was wondering if you could help

:)

5. AllyBallyBee

AllyBallyBee New Member

Hey guys, hope the waiting isn't killing anyone ;)
    Tomorrow I think I can finally apply because as long as my results don't cause me to go into a hysterical breakdown, I think I have everything good to go. I was just wondering though for those who did cover letters, who did you address them to? At the moment I have got Yummy Jobs as they are doing the recruiting but I wasn't sure if Disney is involved and thus wouldn't want to diss them from the get go...
    Any help would be appreciated thanks :)

6. banable

banable New Member

I emailed YJ about this last year, they said you can address it to either it doesnt matter. I did mine to Yummy and will probably change it if I get a f2f with Disney as I remember reading you have to take a copy of your CV with you. Hope this helps!! And Good Luck with your results!!

7. AllyBallyBee

AllyBallyBee New Member

Aaaww thank you :) Thankfully my results didn't cause me to have a breakdown and thus I was finally able to apply. So now, after I finished waiting for months for my results, I have to wait a few more for Disney...

8. Piglet

Piglet New Member

It'll be well worth the wait though :) And with the first few months of uni always being the greatest, time will fly! x