August 2013

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by brookie473, Nov 29, 2012.

1. brookie473

brookie473 New Member

Who here has applied for August 2013? I just sent my application in yesterday! :D

2. DisneySparkles

DisneySparkles New Member

I'd be finishing in August. What country are you from, if you don't mind my asking?

3. brookie473

brookie473 New Member

Well I'm coming from Australia but I'm currently living in the US with my family.

4. DisneySparkles

Ah. The Canada/UK applicants all finish August 2013. Maybe we'll meet you on our last shift while you're training? XD

Where in the US are you living, currently? (I'm from Canada, so I'm fairly familiar with our southern neighbors).

5. brookie473

brookie473 New Member

Ah I see, maybe so, maybe so :) Where in Canada are you from?
    I live in Northern California in a town called Redding. Ever heard of it?

6. DisneySparkles

I have, actually! A family friend has a step-family who lives out there. It might be that exact town, actually!

I'm from New Brunswick, opposite side of the continent.

7. brookie473

brookie473 New Member

Ha! That's rather crazy, such a random place to have connections to! I have heard of it but to be honest I've only ever been to Whistler in Canada and I know that doesn't count because it's pretty much just tourists that go there :p

8. Deanne

Deanne New Member

Hey, I've already been accepted for August 2013, but the process was completed months ago for these entries. Have you actually been in contact with them or was sending off your application a first point? Cause you may not get into August..

9. brookie473

brookie473 New Member

I started talkin to them beginning of December and they told me to apply but that there were only a few spots left. I assumed they had already filled a lot of the spots but maybe needed a few more people? I've sent through my online application and then they asked for my proof of student status. What do you think?
    P.s. what did you get into?