AUGUST 2015 AUS/NZ INTAKE

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by Jayze, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Bree13

Bree13 New Member

Just wanted to post Goodluck to the NZ applicants that have their interviews in the coming days! :)

2. Suze

Suze New Member

Finally an email for being invited for an interview! Going to the QUT presentation on the 24th of April! Cannot wait :) hope everyone hears soon too!

3. brittanylouise

brittanylouise New Member

I finally got one too and I'm also going to the qut interviews, 11am interview slot

4. Suze

Suze New Member

I went for the 12pm!

5. Schokman

Schokman New Member

Despite not being able to log in to the dashboard... I've got the email for an interview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Booked in for the 17th in Syd!!!!!!!!!!

6. Sarah Butler

Sarah Butler New Member

I just got my email invitation as well, I'm going to the QUT interviews at 11am since I don't want to be waiting around all day being seriously nervous! :)

7. Lorna1

Lorna1 New Member

Me tooo!!! so exciting !!! im on the 17th in sydney as well!!! :)

8. amanda92

amanda92 New Member

Yay congrats guys! I can't log into the dash either but have my interview this Sat :)

9. Breans

Breans New Member

Got my interview too! 17th in Sydney at 12pm :) Im so excited guys!

10. Bree13

Bree13 New Member

Hi Guys, Congratulations to all of us! I have gotten an interview too, Sydney the 17th at 12pm. However I still have no documents on my DOCS. I was able to do my role preferences by clicking on the email link, and get the proof of status form, but my page is still blank, and one else still in this problem?

Also, if anyone want to start chatting... my Facebook is https://www.facebook.com/bree.blight feel free to add me if you want too. If your screen name if different thought, maybe just shoot me a message saying your from the Disney AUS/NZ program :p

11. Schokman

Schokman New Member

It's so exciting!!!
    Got an email to register for DOC...which is different from the dashboard o_O? Anyway, I'm all registered and the page to upload stuff has appeared. But geez, that proof of student status form is going to be a pain to get @_@ Too bad they wont accept just a transcript or something, cause finding someone with an official university stamp/seal might be tough =/ Guess I'll be running around uni tomorrow lol .

12. Breans

Breans New Member

If you go to your student central office (anywhere that you normally lodge forms and enquiries) they should have the seal there, its used for anything official so there is plenty of them :)

Schokman likes this.
  13. LaurenB

LaurenB New Member

I got an interview too!! So so so excited!! Congrats everyone!! If anyone from NZ has any interview tips that would be amazing!! :)

14. sarah.m.

sarah.m. New Member

Yay I got an interview as well! I'm on the 30th at RMIT in Melbourne though haha. This is all so exciting!

15. brittanylouise

brittanylouise New Member

my docs was previously blank , but it's working now and I can upload, since receiving the interview and upload emails. Hopefully yours comes up soon :)

16. Bree13

Bree13 New Member

Thanks, I will defiantly keep an eye one it :)... I ended up emailing them and they reset my account and now I have the DOCs to upload, yay!

Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
  17. sarah.m.

sarah.m. New Member

Hey guys! Just wondering, with the role checklist, did you guys put many 'high interests' down? I only put one high interest and four moderate interests and am now worried that they might think it was too picky? haha.

18. Suze

Suze New Member

I put 3 high interest, i think 3 moderate, and then the rest low or no interest. I'm sure its only a guide to structure what they might ask you in the interview. you might as well try go for what you really want!

19. sarah.m.

sarah.m. New Member

Ohh yep yep, hopefully it is only a guide! Haha can't wait for interviews now, just want it to happen!

20. Jayze

Jayze Member

Hi all! so i had my interview today in Hamilton, NZ!! wow was absolutely awesome. Jill and Kara were super nice-interview was literally like a conversation.
    We watched the presentation and it gets you all excited! there were only a few of us actually attending interviews but many more just came to watch the presentation.
    The presentation was just a rundown of what to expect and what is expected of you.
    The interviews were done individually but 2 people were interviewed at the same time (one on each side of the room- one interviewer each) I got Kara.
    The questions they asked were just related to what you had selected on the roles checklist and just a little about yourself, nothing hard- it was only 10-15mins long :)
    They ask about tattoos, piercings, past volunteer work, job experience, and just other general questions too.
    They were having technical difficulty so we had to try remember what we selected ourselves! Good luck to everyone who has an interview in AUS, can't wait to hear all about it!!! :)

Bree13, Lorna1, Schokman and 4 others like this.