Aussie in summer program Nov 2007

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Mel_c, Jun 14, 2007.

1. Bryce

Bryce New Member

I'm just takin my laptop so that I can use it in the apartment, and not have to go to the computer room everytime I wanna check my emails or something.
    Haha, I get in just after 9:00 so I'll probably have to stay and wait for you! Make sure you wear your Mickey stickers everyone lol. ;)
    Also, I just remembered yesterday that we have to take our original birth certificate, so don't forget that.

I really wanna know where I'm gonna be working!!! I hope my room-mates are nice too.

Bryce ;D

2. Loz

Loz New Member

Stupid birth certificate... And the photocopy of our passports and the visa stamp. Think a mickey sticker on my forehead would be too much?

3. amberjayne

amberjayne New Member

my stupid mum laminated my birth certificate years ago
    so when i try and copy it on my printer at home
    it doesn't work because of the reflection!!!!
    gay as

if a mickey sticker on the forhead is to much then one on each boob is out of the question? ???
    lol
    I'm joking
    but thats what my friend suggested when i mentioned there was 4 stickers

;D :D ;D

4. Bryce

Bryce New Member

I think they want the original birth certificate, not a photocopy. :eek:

God I hope that stupid DS-2019 thing is in the envelope stapelled inside my passport... They seem really anal about wanting that. WTF!

I want more Mickey stickers! MORE!!! Wearing all 4 at once is just not going to be ENOUGH!!!

I've spent so much $$$ on this now it's ridiculous lol. I am gonna be so brizoke next year it's not even funny. I think I'll be loaning all my textbooks from the library. Eww. ;D

Bryce

5. Loz

Loz New Member

Bryce, you're not going to be the only poor, yet Disney-tastic uni student next year. Sigh. It all adds up doesn't it?
    I too hope the DS form is in the envelope. I want to check, but I'm scared to open it.

As for the Disney stickers, where do the other two go? Dare I ask?
    The Laminated birth certificate is awesome. I'd better not tell my Dad, he got a new laminator a while ago and it's his new toy. I live in fear that I'll come home one day to find he's laminated the cat or the dvds or something...

6. amberjayne

amberjayne New Member

lol
    my mums exactly the same
    she gets laminated happy and goes crazy

and i also have had an urge to steam open the envelope cause im shitting myself its not going to be the DS form :(

P.S.

ONE DAY TO GO!!!!

;D :D ;D :D ;D

7. Bryce

Bryce New Member

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I LEAVE TOMORROW MORNING!!!!!

Don't open the envelope! Apparently if you open it it's a really big deal! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Am I gonna be the only person taking two suitcases? I'm taking the smallest duvet I could find and it's still consuming a whole suitcase. ;D
    I'll dump it there and have two suitcases to bring stuff home in.

I'm gonna go and take a video of my house and my pets so I can watch it as I cry my homesick-self to sleep every night. :'(

Bryce

8. amberjayne

amberjayne New Member

to those who will check this before tomorrow

GOODLUCK

have a great trip

and i will see you all soon
    ;D

9. porcelain779

porcelain779 New Member

I'm not sleeping tonight...not that I would even if I tried!

If anyone checks this from Adelaide I'm going to cafe villi for breakfast at 3am if you would like to come!

10. Bryce

Bryce New Member

FIRST PERSON TO POST FROM WDW. ;D

So bummed that I got put in Vista not those Heron towers because I'm under 21!!!
    Oh well, my place is quite nice I guess.

11. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

people are staying in heron towers?! wow, is that overfill?

where is everyone working?

12. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

Aww I am so jealous! Will you keep us posted on how it's all going? Give Mickey a hug from me :D

13. Bryce

Bryce New Member

Yeah, apart from me and a few Aussie girls all the NZ'ers and Aussies got put in Blue Heron. I think everywhere else is full?

I'm working at Kali Rapids!!! I leave for DAKlimation in an hour. WOOP!!! ;D

14. porcelain779

porcelain779 New Member

Hey just wondering what happened to Sister act...are they here?!?