Aussies in 2010

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World College Program' started by porcelain779, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Pip84

Pip84 New Member

Hi All!

I have been accepted for Jan 2010, as a Role Hopper.... Not sure what it entails, but sounds like lots of variety!

BTW, I'm from Melbourne!

It sounds like everyone is super friendly over there! Do you 'alumni' still keep in contact with a lot of the people you met over there?

-Pip

2. Scoot

Scoot New Member

I got accepted! This is going to be awesome!

I only applied for the 6 months, but I'm doing attractions which is brilliant! I also really interested in taking up their course on engineering. Im a bit of a theme park geek, and Im really keen to do some learning on how Disneyworld ticks, from an Engineering perspective!

Looking forward to meeting everybody over there!

3. charkfin

charkfin New Member

congrats to the both of you!makes me excited about the aplication/acceptance process!

4. suixelo

suixelo Member

Congrats!!

Oooo, I'd love to know all about the role hopper erm... role haha. And mia88 too, because that's exactly what I plan to apply for =3 Keep us updated!

5. Loz

Loz New Member

Hey Mia, good to see you on the WDWIP site as well as STB.
    Character performer was incredible, I can't wait to go back.
    I'm also keen to see what I want to do with my life. I've got a psych degree now, but nobody's going to listen to a 2o-something year old tell them how to fix their problems. I've been looking around and apparently Disney sometimes recruits from the ICP for their cruise ships. Otherwise, their Adventures by Disney looks awesome.

6. pappy

pappy New Member

hey, i'm lauren ... a different lauren :]

you'd also see me on the STB facebook forums http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=35662506554
    i'm from perth, going for 6 months in early 2010 to do merchandise. although i'll extend to 12 if i love it enough (which people have told me i will!)

words cannot do justice in explaining my excitement to start this program. it seems like such a escape from the responsibilities of my real life at home!

:D

7. charkfin

charkfin New Member

ahh havent been on here in awhile, glad to see our board is still moving!
    ahhh another person from perth! yay! im also from perth!
    as you can probably tell from the previous posts, im hopefully going at the end of 2011 fr a year:D
    character attendent or attractions!