Australia and Others - July 2011 :D

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by 0n3thousandwords, Oct 5, 2010.

1. mr.collins

mr.collins New Member

I still have not received my Welcome email from Disney. I was accepted over a month ago. What the hell is going on? hmm

2. mr.collins

mr.collins New Member

I will pass the audition. I have to dance and stuff :D. I am a performer so no problem. and if I fail they put me in my other position for the 12 month period. cant wait !

3. 0n3thousandwords

0n3thousandwords New Member

Holy crap Keri THAT'S AWESOME!!!! :D kind of makes sense for them to do it that way too.

Yay!

Off to play some black ops now ^_^

4. McSweeney89

McSweeney89 New Member

5. mr.collins

mr.collins New Member

Do you think we are allowed to email her?? lol. It seems kind of rude cause STB represents us.

6. NZ_Jess

NZ_Jess New Member

Thanks!
    I know we are meant to keep in contact via STB but I still might email that address asking about my welcome email since nothing has been done yet lol

Thats cool about the roommate situation too :D

7. 0n3thousandwords

Hells yess it's cool about the rooming sitch! Should someone email her about it (someone FROM Disney vs STB who would only send the same email anyway?) to get a definitive answer? :)

Cheers!

Beethadub black ops was epic.......your welcome

8. NZ_Jess

NZ_Jess New Member

Well, I'm not fussed about the whole roommates situation really..
    so I'm not gonna worry about emailing about it :)

You guys can though ;)

9. Keri_07

Keri_07 New Member

Hey Jess

If they send you the welcome email can you please post what it says?

10. NZ_Jess

NZ_Jess New Member

Totally :)

Fingers crossed it comes this time!

11. McSweeney89

McSweeney89 New Member

Hey guys, for those of you who haven't received their welcome emails yet, here is a look at it

"Dear Shaun:

We are so excited that you've chosen to participate in the Disney International Programs! To prepare for your arrival, we're going to be sending you some e-mails that contain valuable information. Be sure to read them, review your Congratulations Packet and check out the Web site at disneyinternationalprograms.com to keep you in-the-know about your upcoming experience.

Your Walt Disney World Arrival Date is:
    7/16/2011

To get started, we have highlighted a few important items to remember in preparation for your arrival.

Click here to download a PDF checklist of important items for you to take care of before your journey to the United States! Be sure to print this document, referring to it often before you depart.

Cast Members requesting a medical accommodation in the workplace will need to submit forms to Health Services for review. Click here for the Request for Medical Accommodation in Employment form and Medical Provider's Certification for Employee Accommodations forms (instructions for completion and submission of these forms are included).

You should only complete the medical forms if you need to request medical accommodations. If you do not need to request medical accommodations, you do not need to complete this form.

You probably have a lot of questions, so we brought in two guys that know a lot about the Disney International Programs - Chris and Tony. Check out the video here!

You can expect even more messages from Chris and Tony that will help you prepare for the journey ahead, so be sure to check your e-mail!

If you have any further questions or concerns regarding your arrival or participation in the Disney International Programs, please contact Disney International Recruiting at 1-407-934-7470 or via e-mail at wdw.int.recruiting@disney.com."

There are a couple of links in the video etc. that will be available when you get the email i guess.

I received it 3 weeks ago, so hopefully the rest of you get yours soon. STB told me a couple of days ago Jeni has been away on a recruiting trip, so that may be why yours hasn't come through. If thats the case, she said Jeni is back this week, so it should come shortly.

Hope this helps.

12. NZ_Jess

NZ_Jess New Member

Oh thanks Shaun!
    Yeah, I was wondering why Jeni wasn't replying!
    Hopefully it comes this week :)

13. MitchellC

MitchellC New Member

14. NZ_Jess

NZ_Jess New Member

Thanks Mitchell

I still really want my own email though haha

15. Keri_07

Keri_07 New Member

Thanks guys :)

I wish time would hurry up! lol.

16. 0n3thousandwords

what the hell, I didnt get that email?!

17. NZ_Jess

NZ_Jess New Member

Yeah, theres a couple of us that haven't.
    I've emailed STB again letting them know..

18. Keri_07

Keri_07 New Member

Hey guys (mainly Tom and Mitchell),

Just an update about the whole room mate situation. Over on the STB page there is a discussion saying that the January people received an email saying they could request room mates. Good news :)

19. Keri_07

Keri_07 New Member

20. NZ_Jess

NZ_Jess New Member

March? agh thats ages!!

I'm following your blog :D And adding a link to it on mine :)