Australia/New Zealand Applicants for August 2014?

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by cathyb93, Aug 16, 2013.

1. booshas

booshas Guest

sweet!

good luck :)

2. booshas

booshas Guest

Are you guys applying for 6 months or for 12 months? Do you know if you can extend if you originally apply for 6 months and then want to stay on? I should probably ask in a different thread but oh well haha.

3. Kelz025

Kelz025 New Member

I'm applying for the half year program but I do believe you can extend if you wish.
    My interview is today! Aahh!

4. cathyb93

cathyb93 New Member

At my presentation, they said at the moment they're only offering the 6 month program, and you can extend once you're there if you've performed well etc :)

Good luck!!

5. booshas

booshas Guest

Good luck Kelz025!!! Hope it goes really well! :D

ohhhhh really???
    That's interesting. I wonder how you would go about sorting out return flights for that.

6. Kelz025

Kelz025 New Member

Had my interview and presentation! I think it went quite well, wasn't too long and was more of a conversation than interview. Unfortunate a few of the roles are pretty full up I think like Character Performer/Attendant.

7. cathyb93

cathyb93 New Member

Well a conversation sounds nicer than a formal interview :D Filled with ICP students or already filled? Are those ones you wanted? :(

8. Kelz025

Kelz025 New Member

I'm not sure who they were filled with, whoever they already interviewed for that intake.
    I had them on my list but had a couple of others too so should be ok hopefully!

Now the wait begins!!

9. booshas

booshas Guest

Hey guys had the interview today and presentation.

It was very cool! Had Jill, Julie and Steve and they were all really funny and friendly.

Can't wait to hear now!!!

btw have you guys got a 'dashboard'? they mentioned it but I haven't received an email about it lol..

10. cathyb93

cathyb93 New Member

I'm glad it was a good experience!

Yeah, I've been using the dashboard for a while now since I applied at the beginning of August and that's how I booked my interview, uploaded my documents etc.

11. booshas

booshas Guest

Oh okay..

I uploaded my documents via DOC and did the role checklist through another link they gave me.

Oh well I'll just see if I got in and if so I'll try sort out the dash thing.

12. Kelz025

Kelz025 New Member

I believe it's through the account you applied on through the Disney international program's website.

13. booshas

booshas Guest

Great I found it!!

Thanks so much for your help guys! :)

14. booshas

booshas Guest

Have you guys heard back yet???

I'm so impatient lol :mad: :D

15. cathyb93

cathyb93 New Member

Just got the email saying I didn't get in... Hope everyone else had better luck than me.

16. Kelz025

Kelz025 New Member

That's really unfortunate to hear cathyb93 :'(

I got an email a couple of days ago saying they were still reviewing my application but I haven't heard anything else yet.

17. Kelz025

Kelz025 New Member

I got accepted into Operations! Exciting!

18. booshas

booshas Guest

Hey,

Cathy I'm so sorry to hear that. :'(

Congratulations Kelz :)

I got accepted into lifeguard which I'm stoked with.

19. Kelz025

Kelz025 New Member

Congrats booshas!

Do you know when we're supposed to get the visa stuff done?

20. cathyb93

cathyb93 New Member

Congratulations you two.

My friend is going in January and only just had her visa interview last week, so I don't think there's a rush on that.