Automated Response from Julie!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Canuckliz, Mar 15, 2005.

1. A. LO

A. LO New Member

wow we're all so anxious, excited, nervous and stressed at the same time! is this healthy?!
    i think i'm gonna cry whether i get the job or not!
    i'm like everyone else, i check my email and answering machine all the time!
    i wish i knew exactally what eric was thinking right now!

2. joelle

joelle Guest

hey guys ,,, humpf i think its not for today! im happy that nobody got called... it release a little amount of stress off my shoulders!!! lol anyway good luck again ! hope itsfor soon :|

byebye
    joelle :D

3. A. LO

A. LO New Member

i'm pretty sure the call is for wednesday, but hey! anything could happen!

4. Tazzy

Tazzy New Member

Funny you said that because I did the samething today and I was evening working LOL I kept checking my email everytime anyone wasn't looking LOL

Gary

5. Tazzy

Tazzy New Member

Trust me, your not the only one LOL :)

Gary

6. mandi_luffi

mandi_luffi New Member

HEY,

I know what you all mean. I keep checkin my email constantly and just waitin to see someone put a response on here that they've received the call. Well, I wasn't thinkin about it too much til today came around. Only a little bit longer to wait.

7. candianºoº

candianºoº New Member

Ok, well obviously no one got any type of call today... that's one day down... 10 to go. I think that we can do this. We'll just be supportive of each other and fight the fires with fire.

I'm off to bed.

Erynn

8. jenmacp

jenmacp New Member

I decided once the first person receives news I am giving myself 24 hours to get hired.  (Although, realistically, I'll probably freak out within 24 seconds.)

I also decided that if Eric puts me into the 'no' or 'maybe' category I'm using my keen business negotiation skills to get myself bumped up into the next/better category.  ;)

Last night I was thinking that this whole thing really is a load on one's shoulders.  Then I realised it was just that my backpack was heavy   ;D

I must ask though, Jase, did Eric actually tell you when he was telling the other hirees or are you just guessing?

~ Jen

9. joelle

joelle Guest

hey guys! me again«!! im in a video course at school and the tentation is just too sterong .. i cant keep myself from coming to the boards!!
    now i really think that the calls are for tommorow... i think that eric will call the accepted participants and after the ones thats already know ... it make lot of sense... so guys de stress for todaybut be ready for tommorow !!!! :)

byebye
    joelle :D

10. Cathy

Cathy New Member

Jen...you're hillarious!!!

I must say that reading these boards makes me happy in a strange way! It's nice to know I"m not the only one freaking out!!!!

I WANT THE PHONE TO RING NOW!

Maybe if I concentrate hard enough....

11. candianºoº

candianºoº New Member

Jen and Joelle, you are both hillarious.... and probably the only thing keeping me sane right about now. THANKS. So, if Eric gets back to work today, then he will need to get everything together, my guess is that he'll call late tonight or tomorrow. AGAIN, this is only a guess! Please don't anyone quote me on this.
    It really hard to try and stay full of humor when you're stressed but you two do it nicely. Jen, yeah backpacks are pretty heavy. I have to take a "tool box type thing" with me to all my classes... ok... we have 10 days to go. I think we can do this...

Erynn

12. jenmacp

jenmacp New Member

Uh oh... you guys made the terrible mistake of telling me I'm funny... ;)  Really, it just encourages me  ;D  (It also encourages me to use more emoticons, my obsession du jour along with, umm, these boards.)

But yes, I feel like we are a tight-knit support group.  I may use my hard-earned entrepreneurship skills (by hard earned I mean leaving my entrepreneurship project in university rather last minute)  and start up some sort REAL support group for the next round of interviewees.  I'll charge people $5/minute for them to squeeze my hand really tightly while they check their email/answering machine.

Erynn - I@m kind of curious about what you take to class everyday!  Do share :p 

To pass the time we can all make guesses what's in Erynn's toolbox-type thing.  I'm guessing she is actually a vet (or perhaps a vet student) and carrying around a lamb's liver.

Or she has a really heavy circa-1986 cell phone and needs a really large carrying case for it.

~ Jen

Edited cause I really did use the winky emoticon too many times...

13. joelle

joelle Guest

i would say that A erynn is an art student or B erynn is an architecture student .... because A i am an art student and last year we had to brng a toollbox ( or art supplies) EVERY WHERE everyday and it was very heavy! and B because i say some architecture student have one too ... and i will add a C for maybe a construction student??

hey i was so stress out at my video course that i did my work 3 time faster and i had to get home running to look at my e-mail ( never know heh) and now im alone at home i have nothing to do and 3 hours to wait till supper ! argh

14. JoRdAnA

JoRdAnA New Member

Hello Joelle

Yea I am sitting here working, stressing checking my e-mail every second. It sucks I want my phone to ring now. LOL. And I want to hear Erics voice...

I am sure we should hear sometime this week, but possibly not..I guess we will wait and see.

Good Luck!!!1 :D
    Jordana

15. joelle

joelle Guest

wooo  they cut my post !!! mpfff ill have to continu( dont remember the english word here ...i was about so say; SOOOO harrrddddddd!!!!!!! I think that even if i dont get the job i will get out of this experience grown up ... and maybe with a little luck with still all my hair...
    ... see ya in one hour i guess ( thats the time i gave myself from coming back to the boards .. )
    byebye
    joelle :)

16. OttawaChikky

OttawaChikky New Member

Hey Liz and Joelle! (montreal interview)
    Just thought i would check in on this web site. Have you girls found out if you have been accepted yet? It was awesome meeting you girls, i hope you both get the job! This waiting sucks......
    Give me a shout/keep me posted
    Ciao for now Chikkquetas!
    Sheena  :)

17. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

HEY SHEENAA!

ya ive been accepted....i was accepted a long time ago...but i was at the october interviews in BC....UMM I leave september 5th 05!!! soo excitiing! hahaha have u had your face to face interview?

18. joelle

joelle Guest

no i didnt found out !! ... i think that if i have something to find out it will be for today .. ( and fro pretty everybosy) im soooo stressed out !!!! i just hope to get a call or an e-mail so bad anyway
    good luck again everybody !!! if somebody get call please rush to the site and post a msg !
    byebye
    joelle :D :

19. jenmacp

jenmacp New Member

Captain's Log - Day 3

Arrrrrrrggghhh!

No sign of phone ringing.

Times have checked boards = 2

Times have checked email = 0 (no access from work)

Times have thought about job = infinity ;)

How long was at work before checked these boards = about two minutes

Oh well, at least having some stuff to think about makes the day go faster! For example, today I realised I'll need new dress shoes for the first couple of days in Florida. One pair is border-line death, and the others are adequate only when sitting down or walking short distances. If we tour the park or anything I would be screwed! Which all got me to thinking...

What would happen if you broke your leg down there? I think all of the positions require standing a lot, don't they?

~ Jen ;D

20. Canuckliz

Canuckliz New Member

Hey SHeena!!!!

Hows everything still thinking about if its the program for you?? I have decided if I get it then there is no way I can't take it!! Still haven't heard yet lets hope its soon!!

Liz

P.S. I added you to MSN!!