Automated Response from Julie!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Canuckliz, Mar 15, 2005.

1. mandi_luffi

mandi_luffi New Member

HEY EVERYONE,

I keep waitin for the phone to ring or an email to come through. I can't stop constantly checking. This has been the longest wait ever for a job. Well, hopefully calls start comin in today.

2. jenmacp

jenmacp New Member

Uggggggh!!!

No calls yet... Although I'm slightly relieved. Once calls start being made I know my life will revolve around my phone and it'll take everything in me not to call Eric on the spot!

So tomorrow shall be the day. (Although, in theory, I'm sure the Castaway office is still open and there is a chance for today.) I figure Friday is Good Friday, then the following Monday is Easter Monday... Man, this is rough!

Over and oot,
    ~ Jen

3. joelle

joelle Guest

jen .. i think the call will be around 4 or 5 oclock.. i think eric is waiting to be sure to talk with people ( most of people work during the day or are at school) and if you look at the brits , they got all their calls between 5 and 6 pm! ...

arghhhh!!!!!!!!!
    byebye
    joelle :D

4. nuttmegz

nuttmegz New Member

joelle, do you think he'll leave a message? or will our names just go to the bottom of the list if he doesn't get us right away?

5. joelle

joelle Guest

I think he'll leave a msg ... but heh its my first tie too .. so i really dont know .. just a guess ! but non heh i really think that the calls will begin at 5!
    be readyyyy

byebye
    joelle :)

6. nuttmegz

nuttmegz New Member

that's the problem!!!! I have to pick my mum up at work at 5pm!!! it's only 10 minutes from my house, but I still don't want to miss it!!! I wish that it was nice out, then i wouldn't have to pick her up... instead we've got a wonderful freezing blizzard :mad:

7. joelle

joelle Guest

Thats is 5 oclock !!! he game has beguunnn .!!!! mOUHhAHHAHhAHHAHAHHAHAH

8. candianºoº

candianºoº New Member

Hey everyone:

Good luck!!!! I hope when I'm on later tonight we've all heard something!... Anyway, see you all at 11.

Erynn

9. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

when i got accepted...i found out through my message machine!!! eric left me a message saying he had some "good news" and to call him back! i think i called about 5 people to tell them i was accepted...then my dad came in and told me to actually CALL eric back to make sure i had the job! oops silly me i got caught up in the hype! ahhahah

-liz

10. alemanolga

alemanolga New Member

Julie mailed me to and then my phone was ringing and I was accepted and Im going on October 18th and Im so happy!!!! If there is someone going on October 18 ???? Wow !

11. jenmacp

jenmacp New Member

Alemanolga:

Huge congratulations! I assume you are working in the Mexico Pavillion as I saw on the accepted board you are from Mexico City?

I haven't heard of others going in October, I think Canadians and Brits are going in September and December. However, I'm sure more will receive work and will also be going in October!

~ Jen

12. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

First of all, CONGRATS to Alemanolga!!!!!

Eric should leave a msg when he calls. He called me around 4:30pm, I believe. He left a msg both on my home answering machine and my cell phone and simply said that he had good news for me. In the hope that he would still be in the office, I called him back around 6pm and left a msg after I got home from work. I called back as soon as they opened the next morning and had to leave a msg again. It wasn't until about 2:30 in the afternoon that I got a call back from Eric. That was the worst wait of them all. So, don't worry if you're not sitting by the phone when he calls... although I know you all are.

Good Luck,
    Sandra :)

13. Chloe

Chloe New Member

Don't worry aboutthem leaving it 'too late' or anything either. We have a different company in the UK - but I would imagine the premis is the same. I didn't get my call until 7pm lol

14. jenmacp

jenmacp New Member

Hee hee... where I live the clocks went ahead an hour this weekend making me six hours ahead of Quebec! If Eric calls 7:00pm EST it'll be one in the morning! Honestly, come the next morning I would probably think it was just a dream, a super fabulous amazing dream!

~ Jen

15. Caromama2005

Caromama2005 New Member

Do you have the email address of Julie, Eric or Lisa.

Very important for me.

Thanks,

16. pham_tastic

pham_tastic New Member

Eric's is eric@cast-a-way.com, which is available online at the Cast-a-way website.  Julie doesn't have an email address, it's just a generic one for all of wdw international recruiting.  wdw.int.recruiting@disney.com this is also probably online, so I don't feel guilty giving it out... this is the one we're supposed to reply to from the "thank you for interviewing" email...