Back up!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by DigitalPhear, Oct 28, 2004.

1. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha you'll b copyrighting that before we go the interview at this rate michelle!

2. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

Tough question to answer. I'll be back in school for my 3rd year, still trying to decide between film and design. As long as it's still offered, I'll be trying to get into a film internship here for the summer months. But I soooooooooooo want to go to Disney World, thats what's really in my heart.

3. DigitalPhear

DigitalPhear New Member

@Greenday I dont think they even attempt to call your refferences. I think they just take what they got from seeing us at the interviews and role on that.

4. Winnipeg gal

Winnipeg gal New Member

Think happy thoughts!!!

@Greenday - they didn't call any of my references, so don't worry too much about that.

5. greendayfan

greendayfan New Member

Hi all

I see that no one has entered anyhting in since thursday. So I hope that everyone is doing great! I got back to Ottawa on Thursday night. I sure hope that we hear something soon. But since I will be going back to work now, I will Not have the time to think about it as much.  :)

D.P. Mary asked me in the interview, if she called my manager what would he say about me? Now I know that doesn't necessarily mean that she will call the refrences, but I would think that it would be likely. I gave her 7 refrences to use so I think that the chances are that she will call at least 1 or 2. But hey I guess you never know right.  ??? Well hope all is well with everyone, bye for now Chris.

6. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

Chris, I got asked the same thing by Mary as well. From what I've heard, I don't think they call any of your references. Though I was curious to see if they'd call our current and past employers. I'm thinking they would call the current ones seeing as managers seem to come and go.

7. DigitalPhear

DigitalPhear New Member

If they call my current one Ill be in for a rude suprise one day in the form of a bright pink piece of paper.