Bad experience in rides!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jslussier, Jan 25, 2009.

1. jslussier

jslussier New Member

Here's a topic to write down your bad experience in any rides... It can be at WDW Universal Studios or any other amusement park!

Here's mine (I got 3)

1. We was on splash moutain... Every thing was fine and at the end, we were stuck... We were like at 4 logs to the embarquement... And the people who were working didn't let us go out cause they wanted to watch the fireworks...Damn we wanted to watch it to but we can't so we get stuck in the log for about 25-30 minutes...

2. I was on ToT and than we do the right normally and we get stuck for abou 15 minutes... What was fun is that we were all french canadians except for 4 peoples, so we talk but there was a man who was freaking cause he didn't enjoy the ride and was more scare that it was broked now... But Disney people was kind cause we got a free ride..so we pass the 2 hours lines and do a 2nd tour...Everybody, except the man was in!

3. I was at La Ronde in Montreal and there's a rollercoaster called Goliath! It's a huge roller than only do up and down and the 1st drop is at 70mph... We were in line, and 8 people in front of us. The train A arrive but the operator said that the seats was broke so we have to wait for the train B. So B get in then 4 people get in....A get in, nobody get in...then B come and 4 people get in... It's our tour and A come and the operator told us you can go now.... we were like...NO we don't get in it's been 2 tours that people doesn't get in...Get in it's safe... We get in and I was so freaking and I hold my seat so strong that I think my prints steal there...But I enjoy it and don't get killed....

What's yours!!!!

2. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

When I was 11 I pissed myself on the rapids at Busch Gardens...that's about it.

3. leomgray

leomgray New Member

LMFAO stu.

When i was duelling dragons, our carrage broke down at the top of the lift just after the emergency stairs, it was quite scary being stuck there, so they had to send the carriage behind us up to nudge us and set us off. the two women beside me were screaming their heads off, i found it hilarious and enjoyed the ride so much, lmao.

4. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

HAHA stu you leg-end!

5. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

We'd been queuing for ages and I didn't want to annoy the rest of the family by needing the loo so I tried to hold it. But then got a big ol' splash and figured I may as well let it flow...

6. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i actually nearly wet myself when i read that stu!

7. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

I'm never EVER riding in the boat behind Stu on Splash Mountain.

8. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

I was such a pleasant child.

9. *minnie**mouse*

Yeh right....it was last year wasn't it :D

One time the fire alarm went off in Terminator 3D at universal, and we all got lead through the back stage area. It wasnt exicting though, it was a pain because we'd waited ages.

10. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

I think it had some sort of effect on me...I never go on wet rides these days. I think I'm scared I may have flash backs, do my pee-pee thing but not get wet, then have to walk off the ride with a massive blatant piss stain on my shorts!

11. *minnie**mouse*

One time on Splash Mountain a wave flopped by the side of the boat and water pooled in my lap, the rest of me was pretty much dry. That looked really bad for about 2 hours until it dried off.

12. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Nearly crapped my pants on Jurassic Park. I hated that ride.

I was pale in the face afterwards and needed to sit down for over 30 minutes before going on another ride

13. Cicada

Cicada New Member

Leom that would be terrifying! I've heard of people who have been stuck upside down. Luckily (or as far as I can remember) The worst that has happened to me was having the unfortunate water mark for hours while it dried. or after going on Kali River rapids a few times in a row my family decided to go eat in on of the air conditioned restaurants. I was freezing!

14. leomgray

leomgray New Member

lmao, hehe. It wasnt scary.

15. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i don't remember that many bad experiences...been on a fair few broken down rides though, including space mountain where we had to ride in the light when it broke down!

16. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

I once went on a ride somewhere that flung me upside down, the bar was really loose and i kept sliding around, i was well scared and let off a mega massive fart, I was sharing the seat with a complete stranger and she gave me a look of disgust hung upside down mid-air.

17. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

Haaaahahahahaha! Entertainment right there.
    Worst experience was going on X-Scream at the top of the Stratosphere in Vegas. Nothing unusual happened it was just the fucking scariest thing ever. The only ride I have ever screamed on out of genuine fear for my life no adrenaline pumping enjoyment at all just pure pure fear. Loved Insanity and Big Shot though, there were fab.

My dad vommed getting off teacups hehehe!

18. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

your dad is evidently hardcore to the max! ;)

19. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

On Test Track (to get the record straight, it wasn't a bad experience at all!) it stopped for some reason, and we were outside on the fast bit....and they moved everyone along so some cars obviously weren't stuck right in the environment chambers....but we ended up on the steepest park of a bend and sat on our sides for about 20 mins! Got to see backstage though...and we got to go round again. Fun times!

20. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

I imagine that the worst ride to get stuck on could be It's a small world.... I bet after 20 or 30 minutes stuck on there with song going would drive you crazy!!