bad news..please read

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by disney_bloody_nut, Sep 24, 2004.

1. Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear New Member

Okay, why would Disney invest millions of dollars into improving the park only to turn around a few months later and say that they are going to close it? Why start construction on Soarin' if it would only be open for a few months. Why close Epcot during the biggest parkwide celebration Disney have ever had? (Disneyland's 50th)

Complete bollocks.

Nick

2. YC

YC Guest

Yo guys listen,

lets stop paying attention to this s**t ! It's not true and thats it. This stupid mor**n lacks intensity.
    The only truth is, that EPCOT is still there and we all will be there next year hopefully.

3. Tazzy

Tazzy New Member

Hey everyone,

well everyone has said pretty much what I was going to say. This is just bullsh*t post, someone just wanted us to get scared. Not to mention, this person only has 2 posts. So who ever had the nerve to come on and post this, only did this to tell fairly tales which aren't true at all.

Someone made a good point too, that if they were closing, they wouldn't be hiring then. As far as I know, every country is still very much still hiring full force. Secondly, I was at Epcot last June and I can tell you that there's no shortage of people there. Matter of fact, the place was very packed. So, it's just no way they could be losing money at all. Lastly, they adding attractions at Disney all the time so it's not like they aren't improving. Not to mention they just opened Mission Space at Epcot this year, they wouldn't of openned that if they were planning to close. :)

However, if Disney was to lose any money from anything, it would be from Hurricanes and that's about it really.

So there's my 2 cent :)

Gary

4. HiddenMickeyLover

HiddenMickeyLover New Member

:-\That is just rediculous! It hurts my heart a little that someone would write that....I'm going in december and I just got my visa and it sure as hell is for an entire year. There is no way that, legally, the company could employ us if they were just going to shut the park and program down. We could all sue them for millions of dollars...not that we would ever do that to poor ol' Walt! :(
    Don't worry kids, Mickey will save the day!
    Lots of love, hugs and pixie dust,
    Emily