bag/suitcase

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by disneydreamer, Jun 15, 2008.

1. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

does anyone know where i can a decent size but cheap suticase/bag to bring my stuff back in? cause i only brought one over with me and want to buy one but i cant find any that are a good size...walmarts seem to be either a bit on the small size or a bit expensive for the larger ones...

2. kimmykins

kimmykins New Member

go to Ross Dress for less at the premium outlet malls or on the 192 they are the closest. I bought all mine from there and they are very durable.
    xxx

3. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

i got mine from walmart. it cost like $20-$30 and has been on many many trips and airplanes since and is still going strong!

4. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

wheres Ross Dress? i walked to the premium outlets from chatham the other day and didnt see it..?wal mart ive found none in! but then again its a massive place...maybe im looking in the expensive bag section!!

5. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

there is a whole aisle of suitcases! very cheap once but good quality... its kinda on one the the ailse that are paralel to the bedding aisle, i think.

6. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

i must of found the expensive aisle then! omg i love cast connection/property control!! im gonna need a massive suitcase!