BANFF TRIP! ;D

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by DigitalPhear, Sep 27, 2004.

1. DigitalPhear

DigitalPhear New Member

Ok so me and Jocelyn from the boards here were talking and we came up with a nice idea. Actually a pretty kick ass idea.

The interviews in Calgary on the 20th. Now im presumming that there is a few of you flying in and out of Calgary blah blah. Welllllllllll I suggest that we make some plans to stay in Calgary till the Friday and then book it into Banff for some Mountain partying, R&R, whatever.

So yeah...thats the idea...fly into Calgary or drive into Calgary whenever...and we can all hook up, do our interview things, and then drink away the rest of the week in Calgary, and follow up with a weekend trip to Banff.

It would be a total blast. Trust me. :D

If anyones game, post here and lets make some plans.

2. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

hehe well im in!
    Jossy

3. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

Sounds like a whole lot of fun!!! I would love to say I'm in, but I'm not sure. :( I'm already missing 3 days of school, so I'm not sure if missing Friday would be such a good idea. I have decided to stay until Thursday, at least, and not fly out Wednesday night.

Hey, DP, are we it staying in a hotel in Calgary?? There's got to be other people coming out.

4. Lady

Lady New Member

Hey guys!!

I live in Calgary so would definately be up for the partying here (especially considering my bday is the 22nd!!). Not sure if my financial situation will allow for Banff but we should definately arrange some sort of night out in Cow Town!

Chelsea

5. DigitalPhear

DigitalPhear New Member

As far as I know we are still staying there EQ. I suppose we should like...book rooms ahead of time?

I hate booking stuff ahead of time...makes me feel so commited. :p

Thats awsome Lady...your nice and convienently located in the town where we plan on getting extremely blitzed. :) Ill bring some cake for your bday :p

6. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

check out the new post for calgary