BBC Children in Need!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tiggercharlotte, Nov 19, 2004.

1. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Hi
    I guess this is really aimed at the UK people! Just wondered if anyone had done anything fun for this? I have to confess I haven't - although I have donated online! :D I'm bummed I can't watch any of tonight programme (I'm hanging lights in a theatre) :-\!! Listening to BBC2 at the moment please- they're doing a 24 hour music request for it!

For anyone who wonders what the hell I'm on about- every year the UK does this fundraising thing- everyone does lots of silly (and serious!) things to raise money for projects/charities which help children! Last year they raised about £30 million!

Check out this link if you want to find out more - or donate- which you can do whatever country you're from ;)!!!
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/pudsey/

Charlotte x

2. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

No...im just gonna lie on the sofa until 2 am in the moring watching the news presenters look stupid...again! wat r they going to do this year????
    i was impressed by someone wearing a bear suit walking through town without a care in the world...until he stopped in the middle of the road and started dancing - made me late for college!
    Should be good this year....some anniversary isnt it?
    wish i was doing something... i  know someone thats going through the day handcuffed, and someone else is dressing up in a school girls outfit and doing kareoke this afternoon

Sarah :D

3. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Lol! Yeah its the 25th anniversary. I don't know anything specific happening tonight- i may be able to see the last bit but who knows!
    Charlotte x

4. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

We've had a cake sale but seeing as I started weight watchers today I couldn't have any cake so brought it anyway and then gave it back for them to sell again.

5. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

the schedule of what is happening is on the pudsey site :D

8)

6. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

oh, and the cast from the new disney show mary poppins will be on at 9.30