BE CAREFUL

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by HockeyChamp, Feb 10, 2006.

1. L O L!!! R O F L!!!!!!!
    I love all the nicknames and codes or whatever those are, but it sounds like a different language! I can't wait to learn the lingo :p
    awesome!

2. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Chase man!!

Dude i rocked at flip cup....wicked game. Way to go for you tho...i still think that you hold the record for the longest time taken to finish a bird....haha. I am missing No Ma'am a lot and all you guys that were a part of it. I can't believe Dave lost the bird already....i threw that down to him the night that we rented the party bus to go to tampa to see the strippers. Where did he lose it....PI? And when did oaktree start coming back to No ma'am? Craziness....things seem a bit different since i left. Hard to believe that Jeffro is almost done too. march is coming up fast...are there any new dudes coming this month that might be potentials for the club? And how is patrick doing with the Vice Prez title that i threw down to him?

Whats new with you tho...have you spieled yet....get into service as fast as you can man, the money is insane.

Keep me posted

Robyn

3. tigger1983

tigger1983 New Member

hey robyn.....everyone has been jumping on chase about the drinking thing but i think people will understand when they get down here chase is a good guy and one of my best friends here....
    i miss u dude.....no chase hasnt spieled yet....from what ive been told patrick is an awesom vice prez....i heard he bird got lost in a rental car but not sure.....there are newbies coming today ive been told there are 4 of them 2 girls and 2 guys...so hopefully the guys will go to no'mam they had better anyway......chase was right done last night it was funny....i cant believe jeff is going soon......i realised the other day that after the march lot go then it us :'(

talk soon...love u dude.....love sarah xxx (aka chuckles ;))

4. DanBlacker

DanBlacker New Member

snow white 87, how about, people make mistakes, after all, we are only human! i wanted to work there for half of my life, and i get termed after 2 months, all because i said a joke to a guest, who actually laughed. so please keep your little comments like:

'You know, it sounds like common sense but I guess some people just don't care about the amazing experience that they've been granted.'

to yourself because it really pisses me off when people say that. i was one of the people who wanted to work there so badly, i absolutely love america and would NEVER have done anything intentionally to jeopardise my place there. i cared SO much about being there. you have no idea how upset i was when i got told these words, 'you are being terminated'. you have no idea what its like there and i garantee you, sooner or later you will actually not like the work, so dont go on about how great it is, because you havent worked there yet!

5. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

woah buddy
    to each their own
    the bird is GONE?.. no one tells canadian girls anything

new ppl today guys

Joss

6. awww Dan (((hugs)))
    That seriously sucks so much, I don't even know what to say but I'm sorry :(
    Poor kid :(

7. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

i have to say I love my work... lmao.... although my mind may change after my 3.15am finish next week ::)

One girl from my uni left the other day. I know I shouldn't say stuff like this, but I'm glad she went. I wish they'd all go lol... sooooooooooooo miserable

8. cmaxdu62220

cmaxdu62220 New Member

if never the guest insist to give tips what we must do???

9. glasgow paws

glasgow paws New Member

If a guest offers you a tip in a non tipped position ,like a beer cart outside for example, once you have to refuse, twice you refuse again, then if they offer you a 3rd time you can accept. We were told if this happened we had to give the money to a manager, which once i actually did, after that i just kept it. Made some reasonable tips too, but as this is corporate theft, i strongly advise anyone on these boards to repeat my foolhardy actions lol.

still, those extra bucks came in handy at Bennigans

Paul ;)

10. glasgow paws

glasgow paws New Member

Sorry,

should have said " strongly advise AGAINST repeating my foolhardy actions"

paul

11. cmaxdu62220

cmaxdu62220 New Member

thankss paul!

12. HockeyChamp

HockeyChamp New Member

@ Robyn

Hey Buddy! I deffinately do hold that record, and proud of it! At least I have left my name here for something! I haven't spieled yet, I won't be getting moved in for a while yet. I've been having some problems, so I've called in a few times, and I apparently am on the verge of being termed. Oh well, its probably best. The only thing keeping me here is the Commons anyways. Dave lost the bird in the back of a budget rental van he had, and they threw it in ther garbage, so we voted and Oak Tree got the Birdman title. Oak Tree came out the week after you left, because No Maam was a little bit weak at that point in time. Losing one of our two strongest links was a big blow. Its gonna be rough when Jef leaves. He had his throw-out last night. We got 2 new guys: Shane and Joey. Shane is gonna come out to No Maam, I didn't get a chance to ask Joey, so I'm not too sure. He probably will, he seems like a good guy. We miss ya buddy, you gotta come and show us how the old times were like ;)! Oh, and have some beer for me, I can't wait to get some good beer again.

@ Dan

Buddy, I could not agree with you more man. There are quite a few people that are going to be changing their words once they actually see what its like here. Thats about all I'm gonna say about that. I heard about what happened to you man. I say things like that every day, and I honestly don't agree with that. We are here to " spread magic ", and making a guest laugh and be happy is spreading the magic. Its ridiculous that we can and usually do get terminated for doing what we are here to do. I'm also one of the people who loved Disney coming here, but I honestly doubt I will ever come back when I leave. This experience has ruined Disney for me, and that dissapoints me so much...

@ Sarah

Thanks for the backup SarahJessicaKellyUK!!!!!!! lol. Good times, good times... GB REPRESENT!! I can't believe that Jase is gone home for a week. What the fuck am I gonna do!?!?!? Better get the beer opened up....

@ cmax

You can accept a tip on third time they offer a tip to you, but be careful. Since you are technically supposed to hand it in to your manager anyways, so they have been known to set people up, just to see if they will do it.

@ Ellen

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

13. OttawaChikky

OttawaChikky New Member

what the fuck....how come none of us foodies knew about the throw out??/
    i would havebeen there

14. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Thanks Chase....hope you're ok....heard about what happened last night!! sounded a bit nasty!

Dan - how many times do we have to hear the story!?!?! ;) Just kidding...love you! wish you were still here!!! that was stupid what happened to you...and to think of some of the people who were, potentially, your replacements - what are the recruiters thinking sometimes when they offer some people jobs here!?!?

Ellen x x x :D

15. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

Okay, sorry you got termed but I am standing by what I said. Disney clearly lays out their guidlines and, well, if you don't follow the Disney conduct you don't belong at Disney. It sucks you were termed especially since you say you've been dreaming of working there but you didn't really respect and so...*poof*.
    Yes, people are only human but I think you have to atleast be respectful and obey the rules to really be worthy of the position you've been granted.
    I don't want to start, or as it seems it would be continuing, a flame war in this thread so if you have any further comments to take up with me send me a message, e-mail me at Snow.white87@gmail.com

16. HockeyChamp

HockeyChamp New Member

Sorry Sheena,

I got the call to go over like 5 minutes after I walked in the door from Panama. If I had known it was gonna be his throwout,there are a few people I would have called. It was supposed to be just a party, then he starting giving all his stuff away. Thank god his floor is soft, because after walking home from Downtown Orlando, I never got off my ass.

Chase

17. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

WHAT THERE WAS A THROW OUT
    really no one posts anything anymore...... i think that there is seriously somehing wrong with this pavilion .. anyways... chanse where have you been man like 6 call ins this month..wow ... walking home from orlando why didnt you call someone

robyn where the heck are you these days
    annd just to clarify to everyone reading this here .. my throw out is on the 9th DONT MISS IT

18. awww throw outs sound so sad

19. HockeyChamp

HockeyChamp New Member

Hey Joss,

Yeah, I know I've been messin up a bit lately. I am having some issues I gotta take care of, and I'd rather deal with those than go to work for a stupid 6 hour shift, and make it worse. I tried to call, but noone answered, and then I had no money left, so my next option was walking. It only took me 6 hours, so it aint all that bad. I agree that the Canadian pavilion needs some work. We need to start hanging out together. Everybody ahs their groups, and thats it. I don't agree with that. I hang out with EVERYBODY! Or try to, anyhow... Well, I gotta rest up. I fell off of Jase's balcony, so I'm a little roghed up right now. I'll see you at work tomorrow.

Chase

20. DanBlacker

DanBlacker New Member

snow white, when you actually work in disney, you will understand what everyone means. disney has 2 faces. you've only seen one of them. until then, think what you want about it, but you will actually be surprised.

respect and obey the rules? ha. i think that the managers are the ones who dont respect anyone and who break the rules. its a farce.

this isnt a flame war, this is a discussion board, where people discuss things. yet at the moment, it doesnt seem like anyone is allowed to say anything negative about, well anything really.

something that only people who have been terminated will understand what its like. i had the worst few months of my life after i got back to england. i hated living here, well still do, and i had to go back to my life before going away - which i wanted to get of in the first place. but now, i've just got into drama school so disney can go up themselves as now, i feel i can actually properly move on and let it all go. i joke about it now. i just laugh at it. but when people say things like what you said, someone who has got no idea what its like there at all, really does actually hurt. so when you've had your year there, you can make your comments and conclusions because then you'll know the score.

chase - cheers mate.