Beaches!!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by rjshevy, Nov 30, 2004.

1. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Does anyone know how long it takes to get to some sand and surf from Orlando? And what are the beaches like?

Thanks, Robyn

2. Rudy

Rudy New Member

coco beach - about an hour away
    pretty but known for it's sharks!!!

;D

3. flavour

flavour New Member

about 1-2 hours to each side, really nice beaches on the west- and eastcoast...

4. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Thanks guys!!!!!
    That is one of the things i am excited about is the beaches :)....and sharks :p

Robyn

5. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

ya nothing like a nice friendly swim with the sharks!

-lizzie

6. frazdog

frazdog New Member

some big waves on cooco beach plus ron john surf shop wicked selection on boards for both sea and street ;D

7. Rudy

Rudy New Member

it's a 24 hour superstore too!

;D

8. frazdog

frazdog New Member

yes u r correct there is also that ;)

9. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

24 hour superstore and a great beach..what more could anyone ask for!!!haha

10. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Rock on guys! Thanks for the info. Just a question there Frazdog...how big is wakeboarding down there?

11. RCP

RCP New Member

Hey a little bit further there's sarasota and near by that one Anna Maria, one of my favorites beaches down there, is warmer than the others and so nice sand. About the waves.... have no idea, but in a year there u can always explore it!

RUBEN

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Yeah i have to agree cocoa beach is amazin, and ruben again i agree the beaches on anna maria island are great. Those are the closest to orlando but i have got to say if you want to travel further in florida miami, naples & key west all have amazing beaches as well!

xxx

13. flavour

flavour New Member

been to ana maria 2 or 3 times and i just loved it!! but as far as i remember, there were no good waves there! sorry robyn!