Beavertail at Canada Pavilion?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BH, Mar 22, 2011.

1. BH

BH New Member

Does anyone know if they still sell Beavertails at the Canada Pavilion

2. kate003

kate003 New Member

no they don't :( Just beer and popcorn outside..and some kind of slushie vodka drink when I was there.

3. CazzieAnwyn

CazzieAnwyn New Member

What is a beavertail?? Or is it literally the tail of a beaver in which case why would you eat the tail of a beaver D=

4. CanadianCole

CanadianCole New Member

Haha! No. It's just a Canadian pastry. Basically fried dough made to look like a beaver tail with a whole bunch of toppings on it. Usually sweet stuff like fruit, chocolate, whipped cream, sugar etc.

They should really sell it in the Canada pavilion. I mean, it's either that Tim Hortons, Harvey's or Swiss Chalet. Take your pick Disney! We need at least one of those!

5. kate003

kate003 New Member

Where I'm from we always called them Moose antlers though..

http://www.beavertailsinc.com ;) yumm!!

I have to say I don't like Tim Hortons, Harvey's or Swiss Chalet. haha. Does that make me un-Canadian? They should put a sports bar in Canada in the upstairs part that use to be the Anna Green Gables shop but now it just empty!

6. CanadianCole

CanadianCole New Member

That is so un-Canadian! Haha! J/k
    Canada at least needs a take out place of some kind like all the other countries. We only have popcorn and the restaurant.

7. kate003

kate003 New Member

Take out from the pub! yummm. You can get cheese soup and bread (pretzel..soo good!) from le cellier :) they definitely need to add something to the pavilion though, it's lacking in that upper area...and they could sell some different cdn clothing in the store..apparently Disney isn't a easy company to export to

8. CazzieAnwyn

CazzieAnwyn New Member

Ooooo they should totally sell them! I would love to try them!! They look odd but oddly nice? Like a naan bread but not?

9. secondstar

secondstar New Member

like Naan bread but SUPER sweet.

10. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Oh my God!!! They are soooo delish!!! ;D I had one when I was visiting Ontario! :D

I wish the UK had somewhere (nearish to me) that sold them! I'd get one every day! :D And poutine every night!!! :D