Bed Bath and Beyond.....

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussion and Buy/Sell/Trade' started by lizziewizzie, Aug 27, 2005.

1. starzcrazie

starzcrazie New Member

i'll see what its like on the first night and to decided what i needa to buy lateron! so count me in the shopping trip! cos it confuses me as well!!

i'm defo gonna take the longhaul pillows on the plane (those fresh one) lol.. ooh craig, and i'll get another extra one for you! lol..

2. helen

helen New Member

Just thought I would let you know I got myself a pillow the other day, It's one which has all the air sucked out and really flat!! it was only £2 from tesco 'bargain' Don't think it will be the best pillow in the world but it will fit in the botton of my case and will do for the first few nights at least ;D ;D

Helen x

3. lizziewizzie

lizziewizzie New Member

oooh im up for going to get a pillow with air sucked out for my first few nites hehe! i may have to go buy one tomorrow :) x

4. Meels

Meels New Member

I put 2 pillows in my special vacuum bag and then sucked all the air out. Fits nice and neat at the bottom of my case. Genius invention! :)

5. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

If you want to fit vacuum stuff in your suitcases REALLY well (cause sometimes they go odd shapes) put the bag in your suitcase THEN suck the air out...it'll form to your suitcase!

I had a small fleecy throw that I took with me, that would work for your first night too and then I could use it while I was watching TV in the living room too!

Shan

6. helen

helen New Member

Good idea Shan ;D ;)

Helen x

7. ian_d_g

ian_d_g New Member

I bought those bags to suck the air out of your duvet from argos. still may have to take two cases though!!!!

8. emma

emma New Member

ive just packed and its the most stressful thing ever! i feel physically tired and sick...was meant to go running before but i have NO energy! seriously guys dnt leave packing till the last minute youll regret it haha!! i have a bargain roll up fleece from au natural! x

9. ian_d_g

ian_d_g New Member

So you're all set to go now, makes it a bit more real

10. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

the vacum pack thing seems like a great idea - BUT what happens if at the airport they want to look insiide your suitcase - they will open them all up i guess and then you will be left with lots of stuff you can fit back into your suitcase!!!!
    Ive seen "bed in a bag" things in Wal Mart for $40 - cheap as chips!!

11. gamecube1984

gamecube1984 New Member

Walmart definately is cheaper than bed bath and beyond from what i've seen

12. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

Is it not just easier to buy stuff when ur there?

13. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

yeah,unless you fancy taking huge amounts of stuff on the plane with you!!!! im just taking over the basics and then buying everything else after i arrive (like bedding,towels,electrical stuff like hairdryers etc!!)

14. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

Thats what I was thinking! (IF I get it obviously LOL)

Claire x