Bed Linnens

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by robb2020, Jan 24, 2005.

1. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals and Guys.

This question is minly for current CMs.
    Are the linnens, that come in the package, all white??
    It may sound quite superficial, but I dont want my bed to be all white.
    I just wanna know if they are available in different colours or desgins.
    Hey it cost $59, rite???

Thanks a lot
    Robb ;D

WOW!!!! 50 days!!!! It is getting nearer and nearer ::) ::) 8) 8)

2. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

No the bed linens are all white and you do pay a deposit for them (not sure the price). If you are ok just bringing one sheet with you then get some from wallmart on your second day (or bring them all with you)

3. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Hey Robb, from what Ive heard from current/past CMs the bed linen you can but from disney are not that great so I plan to take a sheet or something out for my first night and then buy some proper good stuff from walmart the next day - Im sure all us March 15th people will be heading to walmart the day after we arrive!!!

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah thats what im plannin on doin as well michelle, once i get there in june just somethin to make do on first nite then go buyin at walmart on my first day ;)

xxxx

5. mojojojo

mojojojo New Member

See I was thnking on taking the stuff off my bed here at home, to make my room feel a bit like home but my mum so kindly pointed out that she doubts very much that i'll need a 15 tog quilt in florida in the middle of summer! :p think she may have a point when i was there last summer i slept with a sheet and that was it! doh!

Jo
    xx

6. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i dont think we uk folks could take bed linnen with us coz the beds are a different size there. so that's that option cut out for us straight away. walmart sound the best plan. and i hace a suspision tht we'd probably get it cheeper there than from disney anyway!
    ;D

xxx

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah thats very true lindsey, fitted sheets in the Uk r slightly smaller, as twin beds in US r bigger than the standard single here.

Thats why i'm planning on just taking some kinda non-fitted sheet and makin do with that 4 the first day and then go shoppin on my 1st full day, any excuse 4 me 2 go shoppin haha

xxx

8. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey , thanks a lot gals!!!

Yeah, I am also thinking of going to Wal Mart, and bet we can find, not to much, but at least cheaper than the Disney ones.
    Hey on the first night, u can roll a jumper or so and would make a fair pillow, uh??
    Yeah as Michelle says I am sure we all be heading for Wal Mart.

Thank a lot for the replies.

Robb ;D

9. Kaddy

Kaddy New Member

hey robb, did I answer your pm ?
    lol

10. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Kaddy

Nope :'( , u have not asnwer me.. :'( :'( :'(

Hahaha just kidding dont worry.

Robb ;D

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

the jumper idea is a good one robb ;)

i have a feeling on the first night i won't be getting much sleep!! 8)

xxx

12. Marie

Marie Guest

I got a US comforter (duvet) from last time i was there - if i can fit it in my case i will bring it (its not very thick). Non-fitted sheets worked just fine last time... just gotta figure out the pillow thing - tho will prob go with Rob's idea... (lol over u not wanting white bedding!)

but then again like Sara said doubt anyone will get much sleep first night. Then Wal-Mart invasion following day to get everything...

13. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah food, bedding and all other essentials will definately b my first trip before getting totally distracted by the premium outlets and goin for a starbucks haha. i hope one of u guys is around on my first full day, cos would b nice :)

i know i won't get any sleep the first night, i pity the poor soul sharin a room with me haha. i can c me not shuttin up!!

xxx

14. Marie

Marie Guest

hopefully oneof us is bound to be of that day Sara!

ur roomates gonna be from another country so just tell them its part of our culture...

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha ;) yeah to stay up n talk them 2 death haha, poor soul!!

yeah i really hope so, im like well theres a chance someone i know will b about :)

xxx

16. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

well obviously i'll be around! not that i'll have any more of an idea than you about the busses. but we can hang on the first day. im not sure if we'll have to go get a bank account or if disney do it for you. Im sure we'll get told.yeah i wanna get the boring stuff out the way quick so we can explore!lol!

xxx

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol yeah explorin is good :) i was like its 21 weeks exactly 2day til i go haha! i should b at the airport/on the plane now :D and lindsey 20 weeks 4 u ;)

xxx

18. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

for some reason i'm waiting for the 19 week mark! seems so much less than 20! haha!

xxx

19. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha yeah i know. its like the buying a top for £10 seems so much more than £9.99 haha!

il b well excited once its under the 10 week mark ;)

xxx

20. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i'll start getting nervous around the 10 week mark!

xxx